chapter 6

SARAS POV   

I woke up around 6 this morning, but I was in my room. How did I get in my room? The last thing I remember from last night is falling asleep on the couch, watching a random movie.

I couldn't fall back to sleep so I went to the restroom then looked down the hall to see if anyone was awake. There was one door open, the one with the H on it. I walked down to see that there was nobody in that room, so I went downstairs. It was still fairly dark outside, and none of the lights were on, so I almost fell on my face going down the stairs.

Once I was at the bottom of the stairs I turned towards the kitchen and was immediately greeted with light. I walked in and was met with Harry standing in front of blender, looking confused.

"Oh good morning" Harry said, looking up at me and smiling.

"Good morning" I said back. "Having trouble with the blender?" I asked.

"Yeah kind of" He said, looking back down at the buttons confused. "It won't turn on" He said. I looked at the cord that was supposed to go into the wall, unplugged.

"Uhmmm Harry, is it plugged in?" I asked, smirking. He looked down at the cord and quietly laughed, then plugging it in and hitting the on button. He was blending together a bunch of weird looking green stuff, some tomatoes, and a bunch of other healthy stuff.

After it was finished blending, Harry poured the green mush into a cup, and grabbed a straw.

"Want some?" He asked me.

"Uhhhh I'll pass" I said just standing there. "What's in that anyways?" I finished walking over to some stools in the kitchen and taking a seat.

"A pre-workout smoothie - it has a bunch of greens and other stuff in it. Honestly it's kinda gross but I like to drink it before I run" He told me. I nodded my head.

Harry ended up making me a strawberry banana smoothie before he left for his run. Once he left I was left alone for a little bit, and I had nothing to do. It was too early to do anything else.

So I went back to my room and went on my phone. I ended up looking through old pictures of my friends. I miss them. I miss my friends, my school, my neighborhood. I love England though, but I really miss the US. I hope we can go back to visit soon...

I zoned out thinking about this and was taken out of my little thinking zone by Gemma coming in and letting me know I could shower now.

I went and took my shower, for the rest of the day we just chilled around the house.

Authors note:

Sorry its so short guys, I wanted to write something but wasn't sure what to write. I need some chapter ideas if anyone has any. Thanks for reading <3

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW MEH FOR MORE

Youtube Channel: Tara the Directioner (link in Wattpad bio)

Thanks again for reading!

-tgoodw6375