chapter 19

HAPPY EIGHT YEARS OF ONE DIRECTION. "GREATEST TEAM YOU'VE EVER SEEN."

SARAHS POV

It was 11AM the next morning when we woke up. Yesterday after lunch everybody went back to their bedrooms and took a nap, we woke up in time for dinner. Harry, Gemma, Anne, Ellie and I went out to Longhorn Steakhouse, and man did we EAT. Then after dinner, we went to Dave and Busters to get some energy out and then back to the hotel to get some more rest.

Everybody took turns showering. Then we went out to iHop (A/N NOW IHOB WHAT THE HECK??) , and then decided to meet up with Joan, Kat and Johnny and head to the house that we had called 'home' so many times before.
We loaded up into the same car as yesterday, this time Joan and Kat were giggling (which Ellie soon joined in on) and then we had Johnny and I back in the back seat messing around. The parents were once again in the car behind us.

We arrived about 15 minutes later, we all got dead silent as we had seen the house. There was an 'ESTATE SALE' on the front lawn. The dates were for tomorrow - which means they were going to sell any furniture or anything we don't take today, tomorrow. Which means today is our last chance.

We all filed out of the car, and met with our parents. Then, we went into the house.

It was weird being back here. We all just kind of walked around the house quietly, looking at some of the pictures that were up on the walls. Then we headed for the rooms, the parents waited downstairs. All of the rooms were set up perfectly - nothing had changed in there either.

After touring for a bit we went back downstairs to meet with our parents.
"You guys choose whatever you want to take - just gather it all in one place and we will put it in boxes and mail it home." Anne said, all the others agreeing.
We all nodded our heads and went back upstairs. I was so quick to grab any pictures I had left behind when we left originally- the suitcase was only so big. I also grabbed my comforter - it was all white, and had little fake diamonds all over it. I shoved the pillows in there with it. I had gotten this comforter set a couple years ago for Christmas, it was actually the first Christmas with Joan. I don't know why I was so attached to it but I was.
Another thing I added to my pile was some jewelry that was left behind, as well as the memory box that was underneath my bed. There was only so much you could put in a suitcase, so thats why I sadly had to leave it behind.

I walked down into the kitchen and grabbed a copy of a photo of Kat, Ellie, Joan, Johnny and I - as well as a photo of myself on the say I was brought 'home'.

After I had gathered a few more things - like my unicorn collection (oops) - I grabbed a box and put my things in it. I then taped it up and addressed it to our address back in the UK.

After we finished at the house, we got back in the car.

"What are we going to do now?" Kat asked.

"I'm following your parents." The driver said.

The driver followed our parents car, and we ended up at a random restaurant.

"Go ahead, kids." The driver said. We all ran out of the car, running over to our parents.

"Whats a Waffle House?" Joan asked. Everyone started laughing.

"A house of waffles." Harry sarcastically answered.

"But I don't see any waffles." Joan said. Everyone laughed. Then, we went inside.

"SARAH!" I heaard yelling. I turned around to see some familiar faces.

"MILES! TULIP! JACKIE! ELIZA!" I yelled. We ran to eachother, dramatic as always.

"We missed you so much!" Jackie said. We all pulled away into the hug and smiled at eachother.

"Was this planned?" I asked, looking at them and then Harry, Anne, and Gemma.

"Maybe." Gemma said, smirking.

I sat down with my friends at the counter while family sat behind us in booths. Half way into our meal Joans old friends, Kats old friends, and Ellies old friends all showed up.

By the end of breakfast, we all got permission to hang out with our friends for the rest of the day, and all of the 'big' kids (everyone except Joan and his friends) got permission to have a sleepover. The adults didn't trust them with a sleepover as they were so little.

For the rest of the afternoon, Joan and his friends went to the water park with Ellie and her friends, while me, my friends, Kat, and Kats friends all went to the mall.

Tulip, Jackie, Miles, Eliza and I all got a friendship bracelet set, then we went back to my hotel and all spent the night, while Ellie spent the night at her friends house.

Johnny and his friends went out for the night, but I did get a text at midnight to tell me that Johnny was at his hotel, safe.

Miles was under strict watch with Harry, but otherwise the night went smoothly. We gossiped mostly about what had happened at school, any rumors, what life was like in England, and we even snuck out with Harry at 1AM to get some ice cream.

We all crashed at 2 AM, and didn't wake up until noon the next day.

We had to part our ways soon after, as they were picked up slowly. The goodbyes were emotional, but Harry assured us that it was more of 'See you later' than 'Goodbye'.

A/n:

Important thing to remember during the hiatus is that it is a See you later and not a goodbye.

Thank you to One Direction for everything they do for us.

Thank you for reading this short chapter, and I hope you enjoyed it!