chapter 11

sorry i missed a week of updates- wasn't in my greatest state. I like like likkke this chapter ---

SARAS POV

    After going through my typical morning of getting ready and eating breakfast, I found out that I have genuinely nothing to do today. Anne said that I wouldn't be starting school until I was fully settled into the new country. She said that she can tell that I'm not used to it yet, and that I'm just now starting to realllly settle in.

    I asked Anne if she had anything that she would like for me to do today, which she said since we had done all of our chores yesterday that there was nothing really to do. She said that she had a doctor's appointment and then she was going to work. Gemma was already at work. They only work select, random days.

    So, I was going to be left alone with a security guard again, and had to make entertainment for myself. Surprisingly I was good at entertaining myself, I liked things being cleaned and organized, so if something wasn't cleaned and organized, I would do it. If everything's organized I talk to my friends and if they can't talk I work out in my room. If I don't feel like working out I try to find something else to do. But I usually find something to do quite easily. I used to write fanfiction - but that would be weird now, wouldn't it? My room's not organized and clean so I think I'll start there.

    The first thing I did as soon as I got into my room was find organizers. When I first got my room, there were just a bunch of organizers but I just haven't really gotten the chance to work with them yet. So, I started off with organizing my desk, then I moved to my closet (WHICH WAS A HUGE MESS), and then I finished cleaning the rest of my room. I really want some wall decor.

    After I finished the room, I decided to try and call some people. Joan was my first call.

    "Hello?" I heard after a few rings.

    "Joan!" I said, excited.

    "HEY SARA!!" Joan finally realized who it was.

    "Hey Joan! How are you? How's your arm?" I said eagerly.

    "I'm good! And my arm hurts but my mommy and daddy said that it will be better soon" He replied.

    "That's good! I feel like we haven't talked in forever!" I said.

    "Because we basically haven'tttt" Joan said with a slight sass. "Is it true that your brother is that Harry guy that you like?" He asked.

    "Yep! He's really nice." I answered.

    "Yayy!" Joan squealed.

Joan and I talked for five more minutes before his parents made him get off of the phone.

    "Bye Sara I loveee you!" Joan said before he hung up. He literally hung up before I could say bye.

    The next person that I tried to call was Kat, but she didn't answer. So I tried Ellie.

"Ellie here, what can I help ya with?" Ellie said as she answered the phone.

"Ellie its Sara" I said.

"SARA I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Ellie screamed into the phone, right after she screamed I heard a "SHHHH" in the background.

"Ellie where are you?" I asked her.

"At school. I just finished my test and the teacher said we could do whatever we wanted." She replied.

"ELLIE H. GET OFF YOUR PHONE" I heard from her side of the call. It was quiet for a minute before I heard Ellie speak again.