chapter 14- the ellie show

this chapter is actually really short oh my gosh i am SORRY BUT SURPRISE

Third Person POV

Ellie had actually had a rough start but good finish. She was having trouble adjusting to the home life, but eventually worked everything out.

    When she first got home, she didn't understand a lot. She had to learn this whole new language, she still didn't really understand what was happening, and she was already starting to miss her siblings.

    However, once she got enrolled in school, everything started to make sense to her. She had a GREAT teacher who even spoke fluent English, so she was able to get more time with learning the English, plus an hour a day with her language teacher, so she was pretty much caught up with where she needed to be.

    She was able to make friends quickly, she had many friends and they even helped her learn her German and just like Kat - she taught them English. She was already having friends over to play together.

    Once she was able to adjust to her home life everything was good, she started her first chores, and was even told that if she did all of her chores and behaved well enough she would be able to try and set something up with Kat since they were in the same country.

    Ellie was actually getting into gymnastics, she was working on trying to make a competitive team.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Shorty short short chapter

I hope you enjoyed though

You are loved!

Thanks for reading lovelies

Vote

Comment

Follow meh for more

-tgoodw6375