chapter 1

12/27/15

This is my first book so there's is some mistakes and it is pretty cliche. Ok very cliche. It still needs major editing. If you don't like it then don't read it. I know there's spelling mistakes and I'm sorry that i haven't fixed them but I do get busy and don't have time.

Zinnia in the picture^

******

Zinnia

"Can't we just turn around?" I huff.

I see my dad roll his eyes through the rearview mirror. "Zinnia can you stop your pouting. We're not moving back to Brazil. California is a great place. Lots of girls would be thrilled to live here. Stop being ungrateful!" He snaps and smacks his lips in irritation.

I scowl. "Ya well I'm not just a random girl, dad. I want to go back to Brazil with my friends! How could you guys do this to me? It's my senior year. I was supposed to graduate with the people that I've known since preschool! You guys are the rude ones not me." I cross my arms. I knew I was being bratty but I didn't care.

"Zinnia you need to relax. You'll make more friends. Plus you're the child, you don't get to make the adult decisions. Plus I'm sure there is lots of cute boys in California. You'll have fun." Mom tells me as if that will make everything all better. Yeah, who cares about the place I was raised in and all my friend, as long as there's cute boys, right? I glare at the back of her head.

Why can't I have selfless parent? The ones who think how moving can affect their child's entire future.

What if I become the head of the mafia here? Then what are they going to do?

A/N Hi! I'm the author I hope you like the story so far. This is my first story so don't judge to much. VOTE and COMMENT if you enjoy it.