Chapter 31/Mature chapter

MUST READ!
Mature content later on: Don't read if you are in the younger age group. If you do read it anyways then don't complain. If you don't like scenes like that than simply skip it.

I'll give you a warning when it starts. You have been warned.

Aaron's P.O.V
Five days later.

"Aaron stop!" Zinnia giggles, running away from me.

I laugh at her cute little self running away and I chase her. She runs towards the living room, I increase my speed and I catch her waist, causing her to squeal. I pin her to the ground and glue her hands down with mine. I peck her lips and she giggles like a little girl. "Ok who's the most handsome guy ever?" I ask mockingly, hovering over her.

She pouts and I couldn't help but kiss her again. I lift my lips from hers and wait for her to answer. She sighs dramatically "Ok, ok. It's you." She grins and I laugh then crush my lips onto hers.

We kiss for a few minutes but she pulls away, pulling my bottom lip in the process with her teeth making me groan in pleasure. That never gets old. I can never get enough of her.

I still can't believe she's mine again. Well we haven't made it official but she's already mine, to me.

I get off her and scoop her in my arms. I sit on the couch and I cradle her in my arms like a baby. "Aaron?" I hear her quiet soft voice.

"What is it beautiful?" I ask and I give her neck a quick kiss.

She sighs "Well my two weeks are almost up and I'm going to have to go back to Brazil". She announces with distress. I stop kissing her neck and I gape at her.

Is she serious? She's actually telling me she's leaving me, again! Fuck that! I won't let her!

I shake my head. "No you can't leave! I won't allow you too! Your mine! Why can't you just stay here?"

She frowns. "Because my business is in Brazil. I can't just leave it."

I nod understanding. Which I do. I wouldn't want to leave my business either but I would for her so why won't she for me? "I can support you. You don't have to work a day in your life." I tell her hoping that would make her happy.

She shakes her head no "I don't want that Aaron. My parents gave me everything when I was younger and I wanted to make a business on my own and actually support myself which I have. I can't just leave my dreams behind because I love you." I froze. She loves me?

She stops, realizing what she just said. She bites her lip nervously. "Uh I- I." She stutters.

I grin like love sick puppy. I pull her tighter to me and kiss her all over her face and she laughs. My doll face loves me! Again!

"I love so much more." I tell her and i kiss her small nose.

She smiles "Well I've finally said it. I do love you." 

I grin "You've made me so happy. You always do. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to live with you, marry you, only make love to you and only you. Then I want you to carry my kids. Your the only person meant for me. That's why I can't bear to let you leave." I explain and her eyes widen taking in all my words.

She visibly gulps probably thinking I'm too clingy. Damn when have I been the clingy one? I honestly don't care if she thinks I'm cling or overbearing she's mine, I'm hers and she can't change that.

"Uh... That's very... Intense and.. Deep. I'm not ready for marriage or kids. As for me leaving, I don't know what you want me to do? You have a business here, so you can't leave to Brazil and it's the same with me."