Chapter 30

I want to give shout out and dedicate this chapter to all my reader and supporters. I love reading the comments you guys post it makes me so happy. Thanks. ;)

VOTE
COMMENT

Zinnias P.O.V

"Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system- ugh!" I groan in frustration and hang up. It's been six days since I've last seen Dylan. I don't know what happens to him. I don't want to get back together, but he doesn't know California so I'm worried. Where is he?

Today is my brothers wedding which I was supposed to attend with Dylan but that plan is now down the drain. I've been trying to get Aaron to come but he's dead set that my brother will kill him if he shows up to his wedding, with me out of all people.

I finish my last curl and let out a sigh. Thank god. I look in the mirror to see how my appearance looks and I'm pretty satisfied. My hair is in perfect ringlets, my eyes are pretty bold today. I have gold shimmery eyeshadow with black eyeliner and mascara that make my eyelashes huge. Light pink blush and lip gloss to complete the look. As for my outfit I'm wearing one of the bridesmaid dresses. Yes I'm a bridesmaid.

The dress is light pink but not ugly light pink it's actually pretty. The top is strapless and heart shaped, it's also bedazzled in gold glitter. Then it goes tight near my ribs and flares out into the pink fabric that reaches mid thigh. I matched the dress with gold sparkly heels.

I put on some strawberry vanilla lotion and headed down stairs only to be greeted with no one. I'm guessing there all preparing for the wedding and stuff. I go in the cabinet and take out a bag of hot Cheetos. Alright, now I'm set. I start eating my Cheetos and I open the door and scream. "You scared me you fish face!" I yell at Aaron who's standing there calmly in a tuxedo. This guys is so random.

Why is he even here?

He looks at me with amusement "fish face?" He laughs.

I roll my eyes and pop some hot Cheetos in my mouth. He looks me up and down slowly. He smiles "you look beautiful doll face." I feel my ears and cheeks heat up slightly.

"Thanks" I mumble with a small smile.

He laughs at my shyness and wraps his arms around me into a hug. I hug him back still holding the bag of hot Cheetos. "Uh so why are you here because I have to go." I tell him still hugging him.

He chuckles "because I sucked it up and I decided to come with you to the wedding. Just so my little beauty will be happy."

I giggle at his cuteness and peck him on the cheek. I wanted to kiss him but that would be our first kiss since high school and I don't feel like this is the right moment.

I break the hug "your cute. But we have to go, like right now." I rush and close the door behind me and start walking, leaving him behind.

I get in his car and not mine because I already know he was going to tell me to get in his. He always like to take charge for some reason. I'm guessing for his man ego. Sometimes guys just confuse me on the things they do.

After ten minutes we reach the wedding hall and I get out of the car. Aaron comes to my side and wraps his arm around my waist. I smile and keep walking to the entrance.
"I have to go check on my brother I'll see you in a little bit. Ok?" I tell Aaron, he nods and I unwrap myself from him and go find my brothers room.

I see one of the wedding directors and I walk up to her. "Hi. Do you know where the grooms room is?" I ask. She looks up from her clip board.