chapter 10

VOTE

This song goes with the chapter!

Zinnia's P.O.V

A day has passed since the party and all I did was stayed inside all day and watch TV. Today its currently Monday and I'm walking to school. If your wondering why I'm walking it's because my car is getting cleaned at some shop. So I have to walk since my parents already left.

While I was walking, I was thinking how Aaron actually did a nice thing for me. I fell asleep and he didn't leave me on the counter to go hook up with a girl or stay and enjoy the party. He actually left the party for me and took me to his house so I was safe. It was really sweet of him which I didn't think he was even capable of.

When I woke up in his bed with him holding me it was very shocking, I've never cuddled or stayed with a guy before. I've never done anything with a guy, I'm saving it all for the right person.

I'm not saving it for marriage or something like that but my innocence is a big deal to me. So Aaron won't be getting it any time soon.. Wait what am I even saying its not like he's even an option I don't even have feelings for him...

Do I?

I like hanging out with him and all but I don't think I actually feelings for him...

NO. I don't like him i've only known him for a little over a week how can I even consider having feelings for a player like him?. I won't be taken advantage of.

.

.

I finally walk up to school and I walk inside to the hallway. I go to my first class. I sit in a seat near the window and slowly people start to show up. A few teens come in including Aaron.

Oh yea I forgot he's in my first class. He takes a seat right next to me and I look him up and down, he's wearing a black muscle tee showing off his muscles, grey cargo shorts with a pair of all black converse and his hair is in its usual quiff thing he does that makes his hair look so good.

"Are you done checking me out princess" Aaron ask smirking. Dang it I guess he noticed.. And really another nickname?

I scoff and roll my eyes "Like I would actually waste my time checking you out. I'd rather check out Blake then you" I lie to him.

Right when those words come out of my mouth his smirk falls and he lips turn into a tight line and he looks pissed! Its like his eyes magically got a shade darker and it scaring me a little right now.

Where is the teacher to start the class!?!

He looks me in the eye. "Talk about him ever again or any male for that matter and watch what happens because let me tell you" he grabs my chin lightly and makes me look up at him. "You won't like the outcome." He tells me in a scary demanding tone with no hint of amusement or any emotion except anger and possessiveness.

Even though I'm a little frighten right now, it's kinda funny how the big bad boy of the school got jealous from my doing.

I go back to reality of being scared and curious again. "What do you mean?" i ask. I'm really hoping that he's joking.

He stares at me a little still looking angered. "Nothing to worry your pretty little head about doll face because as long as you listen then you'll never have to see." he says and then the teacher finally walks in. Really now she comes?

Ok Aaron has some serious issues.

Also seriously, 'as long as I listen!' Does he think I'm a damn dog! I'll do what I want when I want.