Under the Lights of Sin City [2/3]

Saturday

"I swear to God, Brendon!" Ryan groaned with frustration, tugging at the man's ankles. "Get your ass up!"

Brendon whined, fingers gripping incredibly tight at the headboard for having woken up only minutes before. Ryan held his breath and pulled at the dead-weight man until his lungs felt ready to collapse, letting go and exhaling. He honestly didn't expect Brendon to come easily, that's why he set the alarm for earlier than they actually needed to get up, but Ryan didn't expect it to be this difficult either.

It was like dealing with a stubborn child, adamant on getting their way.

But Ryan wasn't about to give in. No way.

Trying a different approach, Ryan climbed back onto the mattress and walked on his knees towards the top, Brendon immediately turning his face the other way. Ryan ignored him and grabbed his pillow, straddling himself over Brendon's thighs, wailing him as hard as possible with the piece of bedding.

"Get." smack. "Your ass." smack. "Up." smack.

Brendon whined more into his pillow, releasing the headboard to lazily swing his arms back in attempt to stop Ryan. He wasn't close in actually getting Ryan who continued attacking him, so Brendon shuffled his body around until Ryan fell to the side from Brendon knocking his knee out from under him. Once Ryan was down, Brendon bit back a satisfied smirk and curled tightly into a ball.

"Fine." Ryan huffed, sliding off the mattress. "I'm going to take a shower. If you don't get up and ready, I'll go without you," he said, heading towards the bathroom. "And if I go alone, I might not come back." Ryan closed the bathroom door behind him with a loud thud for emphasis.

Ryan, however, had no intention of getting on that plane without Brendon. Or of taking a shower – at least, not yet. Instead, Ryan fished around in the cupboard for one of the large squirt guns they had to hide from Amelia while back when she decided to be a sniper on their balcony, squirting anyone who came over.

He turned on the shower, keeping the water as cold as possible, then opened the chamber to fill it with water; testing the gun on the tile. It shot water in a straight line, a long distance, and actually hurt pretty bad if in a close enough range. Ryan had no idea where Brendon even got it from, it was like a military weapon for water play, but it seemed useful for something at last.

Finger on the trigger, Ryan carefully opened the bathroom door again, leaving the water running and analyzed the situation. As he guessed, Brendon didn't move, he figured the other man knew there wasn't a real threat in his words, and slipped out. Being incredibly thin and tiny came in handy when being stealthy, allowing Ryan to sneak across the wooden floor easily.

When he was close enough to deliver a considerable sting to Brendon's skin with the spray, Ryan aimed for the spot right between Brendon's shoulder blades and tugged the plastic trigger back as far as it would go. Instantly, a perfect, thin line of water shot out, nailing Brendon right was Ryan had intended.

"Fuck!" Brendon yelled out, startled, jumping and arching his back. Ryan smirked, finger at the ready and raising an eyebrow at Brendon when the shocked brown eyes found his. "What the fuck, Ryan?" he asked, reaching back to try and touch the no doubt reddened skin.

"I told you to get up," Ryan said, aiming at Brendon's stomach now. "So you have five seconds," he warned.

Brendon half frowned, half glared, challenging Ryan.

"Five..." Ryan started to count down. "Four...three..." He moved his arms so the gun was aimed at Brendon's pelvis instead. "Two..."

"Seriously, Ryan," Brendon said, flexing his shoulders and wincing. "Don't-"