Chapter Eight: A Wedding In Lorien

(The link to the songs to listen to for the chapter is in the comments. Also you might want to go to my link for Polyvore on my profile and find this pic if you can't see some of the stuff well)

Lyra

The next day Legolas leads me to Galadriel, who wishes to see me. I enter the room and Galadriel smiles at me.

"Hello Galadriel" I say

"Lyra, I've told you millions of times to call me Grandmother, you are like another granddaughter to me. Now, I know you and Legolas want to get married so I have dresses for you to choose from and rings for him, and flowers" She says pointing to the dresses on the bed.

"Thank you so much for doing this for us" I say

"You are welcome dear, now lets get you ready" She says

She has me bathe and then I pick a dress, I find one I absolutely love and put it on, I put on my normal jewelry and some barefoot sandals, I pick a ring for Legolas and Galadriel does my hair. Once I am completely done, Galadriel smiles at me.

"Do you have something to give him for your peoples tradition?" She asks

"Yes, I left it in my bag though" I say

"I'll get it" She says and leaves the room, a few moments later she returns with what I am going to give Legolas.

"Ready?" She asks

"Yeah" I say smiling

Legolas

I finish getting ready and grab Lyra's ring and gift I am going to give her for her peoples tradition. I'm excited and nervous, when I had asked Aragorn to marry Lyra I thought he was going to kill me but he said I could, even if it was so soon.

I sigh and head to where we are holding the ceremony, Aragorn smiles at me as do my other companions, I smile nervously.

"Don't be so nervous Legolas" Boromir says

"I can't help it and I'm getting married, when you do I bet you will be just as nervous as me" I say

"He has a point there Boromir" Merry says

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Boromir mumbles

"I'm happy for you both lad" Gimli says

"Thanks Gimli, Aragorn shouldn't you be going to get Lyra?" I ask

"Yes, see you soon and try to calm your nerves" Aragorn says leaving

"I'll tell him that when he gets married" I say

The others laugh.

Lyra

I link my arm with my brothers and wait for Galadriel to join the others in the room, as soon as she does, it's time. My heart hammers in my chest hard, Aragorn smiles at me.

"Breathe, don't be nervous, he loves you" He says

"I know but I'm still nervous" I say

"I know, deep breathe" He says and I do "good now lets go"

I look up as we enter the room, I meet Legolas's eyes, he smiles but I notice he is tearing us just like I am, I love him so much. Once I reach him, he takes my hand. I smile at him and then look at Celeborn.