Clubbing?

Chapter 3

Charity's P.O.V.

I got out of the shower to see that Niall had picked out my clothes. I dried off and got dressed. Niall was nicely dressed. "Why are we dressed like this?" "I am taking you clubbing so hurry and get ready!" Great clubbing. Why clubbing? I have only been clubbing once. It was ok I didn't like it that much. I put some light make up on and curled my hair and put a layer in a clip. The rest was just left laying on my shoulders. I walked out of the bathroom and Niall was on his phone. I sat down and read a little.  "Ready?"

Niall's P.O.V.

She looked beautiful! I couldn't get my eyes off her so I just asked if she was ready. I am pretty sure she didn't see. We got in my car and drove off. "Before we go clubbing we are going to a restraunt for lunch and we are going to meet up with some of my friends. After that we will go to the club." "Ok" Is all she said.

Charity's P.O.V.

What friends was he talking about? I sat in the car for about 25 minutes until we got to a nice restraunt. We ate and talked wich passed about a hour and thirty minutes! It was almost three. "I am expecting it to be a 30 minute drive. Also we might hang for about 3 hours. Plus about a 25 minute drive to the club. That should give us enough time to be at the club around seven thirtyish. Which it will be getting dark. So I would say it would be perfect timing! What do you think?" "Sounds good to me."

We arrived at his friends house. They were literally all guys. There names were Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Harry Styles. And oh boy did Louis and Harry look fucking hot. And when I say hot I mean HOT!

"Well who is this fit young gal?" Louis asked. "This is Charity." I fiddled with my nails so I would stop looking at Louis and Harry. I knew I would be in some deep shit if I didn't. "Well it is good to meet you!" Harry said. The rest of the boys greeted me. "I have a girlfriend who would be perfect for you to have a girl to hang with!" Liam said happily. "Really what is her name?" "Danielle!" "I would LOVE to meet her!" "Well next time Niall brings you I will be sure to tell her!" "Ok thanks!" 

"I also have a girl her name is Elanour. You will have to get together with her and Liams girl! Here is my number call anytime to talk to her!" "Thanks Lou! Time flew by oh so quickly and we were on our way to clubbing. 

The dress is in the comments! :)