My little Party

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHARITY'S P.O.V.

Niall's mum helped me finish with my wedding crap. Yes I say crap because that's all it is to me. I don't love him. Let alone like him!

My mum loves the wedding dress and just can't wait until the wedding which is in like 42 hours! Ugh why ME?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang. Letting out a sigh I picked it up.

"Hello?"I answered with my best friendly voice. "Hayy!" I heard Eleanor sing through the phone. "You ready fir tonight? Me and Danielle are dressed and ready!"

I didn't answer her so she spoke up again. "CHARITY please tell me you are read!" "Don't worry El. I'm ready." I said taking one last look in the mirror. "We will be there in a few to pick you up." We hung up and I couldn't stop thinking about this. Us. It doesn't seem right

Anyway if you are wondering what we are doing tonight it's nothing more than us three hanging out while clubbing. Since I'm getting married to Niall.

********NIALL'S P.O.V.*******

I was at the boys house getting ready to go clubbing before I am no longer single. We got to the club that was fully crowded. I had a lot to drink. Liam didn't so he could drive us home.

********Later around 8A.m.*****

I woke up to a pounding headache. It got worse when Liam walked in and

had to remind me what I thought I drunk away last night. Me and Charity are getting married in like 24 hrs. I wonder what She is up to.

********CHARITY'S P.O.V.********

Last night was wild I hope Niall never finds this out...................................