Getting drunk is NOT my thing!

Chapter 6

Charity's P.O.V.

Uggghh! I woke up to my head pounding. I got up slowly to get something to take care of my head. When I got up I knew what was going to happen. I ran straight to the bathroom. You know what I did... After I finished I put my hair up high so incase it were to happen again my hair would be out of my face. I got into the bathroom cabinets and took out some asprin and brushed my teeth after I finished throwing up a few more times. I went down stairs to look for Niall. I turned the corner and he was watching t.v. I decided not to bother him right now. 

I looked down and I was in one of Niall's shirts and boxers. I went upstairs to take a shower. I came back down and when I turned the corner from coming down the stairs Niall stood there making me jump back. He looked agry yet sad. He didn't say anything he just started walking towards me. When he took one foward I took one back. Eventually I was against the wall. "W-whats wrong?" I asked trying not to be or act scared. But really I was scared I was scared as shit.

"Do you think you can just do shit like that to boys and just...just get away with it? Don't think I'm not afraid to do what I have done all of my life. I'm not afraid to hit you again." He said through gritted teeth. "N-niall I seriously have NO idea what you are talking about." I really didn't know at all. "You were grinding on some dude. Then you were going to the back to make out then to probably fuck each other. Have you not forgot that we are getting married wether you like it or not!" 

"I-I.... " I could finish my sentence before he slapped me. I fell to the ground holding my cheek. I thought that was over! I thought we wouldn't hit me again. I was wrong he can't change. I looked up at him tears running down my cheeks, my  mascara running with it. "Go fix your self up you ugly piece of shit. We have to go shopping so dress nicely. We will finish this later." I got up and went to the bathroom. to fix my makeup. I locked the door. 

I pulled out a broken piece of glass. One cut. "This is for being a ugly piece of shit." Two cuts. "This is for being worthless." Three cuts. "This is for being a fuck up." Three short cuts on uper arm. I fixed my cuts so they weren't bleeding. Then I changed into the longer sleeved outfit I had brought in with me. Then I heard Niall coming. "Shit shit shit!"