Finding Out? Or Maybe Not?

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHARITY 'S P.O.V.

"Charity are you fucking done?" "Yeah I'm done." I said coming out of the bathroom. I grabbed my purse and he drug me by my upper arm. Not to mention my freshly sore arm. I winced in pain. More than I intended to do. Which only made him smirk and grab a tighter grip. I held it in. I didn't want him to look at my arm knowing I was wincing too hard.

we got into the car and he drove us to the store. After about three hours of going to multiple stores, one hour of eating lunch, and two hours of visiting our mum's it was time for me to go home and make dinner. I started making pizza and thought about getting married to the worst person in the world. He is still mad at me. Ugh why ME?

NIALL'S P.O.V.

Charity soon came into the living room to come get me to eat. I paused the t.v. and went to eat. I got out 5 other plates. "Did you invite some people?" she asked sarcastically. " Shut up charity you know exactly who is fucking coming." she rolled her eyes and started to go upstairs. I pulled her back HARD. "You are eating with us and that's not a option." GOD YOU'RE A DICK!" I went to backhand her but the doorbell rang. she ran upstairs.

CHARITY 'S P.O.V.

I was up there for a about an hour when I got a text.

Niall bb: Went clubbing with the boys be back when I feel like it.

SXY CHARITY: whatever you Dick head.

Yes those names are for show only. I am pissed! I stayed up waiting for him to come home I was in my pajamas with my hair in a messy bun. I heard the door open I checked the time. 3:51 a.m. Ok I am beyond pissed!

"what the fuck?" I asked as Niall started stumbling into are room. "Shut theee fuckkkk upp! he slurred back.

I looked at him frustrated I was about to say something before Niall came towards me. I could smell how much alcohol was in his body. A LOT!!!! He slapped me as hard as he could. "You are a slut you know that?" "And you are a dick"Stupid confidence.

"You've got a lot of nerve" He said as he pulled me by my hair. "get outsideeeee biitch." He said while trying to push me through the door. He raised his hand and was about to hit me when I ran out the door I slept in the backyard

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I woke up with a terrible headache remembering last night. in three days we are getting married since we graduated a few days ago. this past week our mum's have been taking her out. Today they are finishing my look. I got in the shower and texted Charity telling her about and it. I walked out the door to meet with the mum's.

CHARITY'S P.O.V.

I wanted to go to my mum's but she'll won't why I'm there so wall early. After I got it if the shower I waited for them to get home.