The Act

Niall's P.O.V.

As we showed up to Carnitas we walked up and I reached down to hold her hand.

"Table for two please." I said still holding hands with Charity. She was still smiling ever since we got here. For once I saw a look in her eyes that I haven't seen before. It's better than her usual one.

"Right this way sir, ma'am" We followed him to our seats and I let go of her hand to pull out her chair.

"What would you two like to drink?" I looked at Charity to answer first.

"Water will be fine."She answered and I reached under the table to hold her hand again.

"Pepsi for me please." Soon the guy left to go get our drinks. And Charity looked at me. She looked at me and I began to talk.

" Why did you choose water?" Why do I have to be so nosey? I can just feel that I know the answer.

"Well pop is very sugary." I can't help but get angry. But this time I keep calm.

" You don't have to Charity. You are skinny enough!" She just smiles. That new look now gone but soon replaced when I lent down

over and kissed her nose.

Are drinks soon being brought to us. " Can I take your order our do you need more time?"

After lunch and dinner.......

CHARITY'S P.O.V.

After Carnitas we went shopping then soon I got dressed nice and we went to a formal restraunt. I'm glad we used a taxi because I had a little too much alcohol. I think Niall had more because he was laughing at everything.

We got back to our hotel and got up to our room. I went out on the balcony and saw the hot tub and I knew I just had to get in it.

I walked back in to get my bikini on.

I walked in the bathroom and put my hair in a bun and tied my bikini on and grabbed my towel.

"Where you going Charity?"

"There is a hot tub outside on our balcony." I said gesturing towards the door.

"I will meet you out there!" He said trying to find his swimming trunks.

I walked outside and stuck my toes in before letting my whole body rest inside. Niall has been weirdly nice today. But hey I'm not complaining. it's really nice the post few days have been confusing me though.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Niall had gotten in with me.

"Niall why have you been so nice today?" It's been on my mind all day. It won't stop bothering me. I haven't felt this way before.

"Because I can" He replied with no emotion in his face.

"Well you have just been really different. it's weird and confusing." I'm saying nothing but the truth. As much as the truth might hurt.

"Don't worry about it!" He snapped he looked up at me with bloodshot eyes from the alcohol. Which I'm sure mine are the same...

Ouch that one hurt.

"Well I was just thinking that w...." I started in but he stopped me.

"Fine you want to know why?"

"Because everybody was watching. We are a couple and that's what couples do. It was an act did I fool you? Did you think I would actually love you?"

I just stayed silent. Every time I fall for him or I think he has changed he hasn't. He lies he acts. He is just so good at it. He makes me think that I'm special but he could care less.

"You did didn't you?"

Again more silence. I'm like a mouse with a mouse trap. Always being loured then seconds later getting snapped on.

"Well just know nobody and I mean NOBODY will ever love you!"

I was speechless. Choked up and couldn't breath. He got closer and I wanted to get out of the water and lock him out here. I actually thought that but knew he would catch me.

I seriously thought he was going to hit me. But instead he did the complete opposite.......

Hi!! Great cliffhanger!! Here is the drama the surprise is next!#

THANKS!

The swimsuit!! ;) 

http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.seventeen.com/fashion/blog/mikini-bikini-swimwear&rct=j&sa=U&ei=XpO_UsHVEOjv2QWuiYDQDA&ved=0CDQQ9QEwBQ&q=cute+bikinis+polyvore&usg=AFQjCNG0GEIXfZ5BQoyo4OrCrsA-wweM2Q