Good then Bad!

Chapter 5

Charity's P.O.V.

 As we pulled into the parking lot I couldn't decide whether to be nervous or not! We walked into the building and my stomach started to do flips and turns. It was dark in there and the music was blarring! I walked to the bar with Niall. "Two of the usual please!" Niall said. I am guessing that he comes to this place a lot.

The guy gave it to us and I drank it. I felt it burn down my throat as I drank it. Eventually that was gone and I drank about four more and went to dance. Down on Me came on and I couldn't help myslef. That is legit my favorite song! I was up to some guy and was dancing like no other! I was having so much fun!

Niall's P.O.V

I decided not to drink to much considering how much Charity was drinking. She didn't some like the drinking type! I watched her dance soon a very catchy song came on and she seemed really into it. Then some guy came and they started grinding together. I mean like really getting it! Soon it just looked like they butt fuc... no stop it is fine. Ok Niall they don't even know each other how bad can it get?

Charity's P.O.V.

When the song ended the same guy I had been dancing with asked me a question. I couldn't make out what he was trying to say. Whether it was becuase I was drunk or the music was just too loud. He just shook his head and smiled. He grabbed my arm and took me to the back. There was like this entry/exit way. That seemed to never be used and he shoved himself on me. I kissed back.

Niall's P.O.V.

I obivously was glad that was over. Then he tried tellin her something then took her somewhere. I got up to follow. And I saw them kissing. I walked over to the guy and punched him in the face. He fell propably because he was intoxicated. I drug Charity out by her arm. "What the actual fuck Charity!" I screamed putting her in the car. "I am so sorry Nia..." She didn't even finish her sentence before passing out.