Chapter 6

Galen's POV

"Oi! Galen. Wake up. Come on! Yuki is nearby. I want you to meet him. Come ooooon."

A set of hands grabbed me from under my arms and pulled me to the side. My body was dragged from the warm comforts of my fluffy bed and was dropped onto the cold ground. I scrambled around to get untangled from the sheets and glared at whoever committed such a terrible thing as making me leave my precious bed. My eyes were drawn to a blurry figure standing next to me. Damian. I felt a scowl creep onto my face.

"Okay, now, you asshole. Don't wake me up and pull me off my bed at-",  I look at the clock on my dresser, "Eight-o'clock in the fucking morning. You know I need my beauty sleep and if I don't get it, I have-"

"Terrible bags under your eyes and a lagging thought process. Yeah, yeah, you tell me that every time yet you're always perfectly fine after a few minutes and you look just as ugly as you always do," Damian said with a smirk. That statement makes no sense.

I furrow my eyebrows. "We looks so alike that you're practically calling yourself ugly."

A beatific smile pulled at his lips. "Unlike your wretched self, my soul is pure and beautiful and it shows. Now let's go!" Damian slapped my ass and I squealed, covering it up and looking at him in horror," Yuki has been staring into this window for the last few minutes. He said we'd meet today."

I blinked. "Oh, yeah! I completely forgot about that." He rolled his eyes.

"I can tell," he said flatly. "Let's go, I don't want to keep him waiting," he explained while looking out the window. I got up off the floor and went to see out the window to get a look at this Yuki that my brother was so obsessed with. I shuffled over and looked out, scanning my eyes over the line of trees that were so close to the house.

After scanning the trees a few times, not seeing Yuki once, I turned to Damien. "I don't see him." He pursed his lips in an attempt to hide a smile. 

"I told you. He is like Tarzan. Just, less muscly and caveman. He is in perfect sync with nature. He can hide perfectly, including his scent. The only reason I could find him so easily yesterday is because when I am around, he seems to be very sloppy in his attempt to hide." Damian looked proud of himself and continued, "The only conclusion I can come to is that he is flustered enough around me to drop his guard... Juuust like how mates can affect each other," he finished, while scraping invisible dirt from under his nails with a large grin. I huffed, unamused with his attitude. Nothing good came from a singing, happy-go-lucky Damian. Last time he was this happy, one of the pack cabin's were caught in an 'accidental' explosion. 

"Well, I want to meet him. Let's go, now." I stomped my way to my wardrobe and grabbed two shirts and two pairs of jeans. I threw Damian a shirt and jeans and put the other ones on myself. I rushed down the stairs, with Damian following, and put on some shoes and walked out. "Lead me to him, peasant," I commanded him with a mocking regal voice. He smiled and shook his head as he walked ahead of me towards the back of the house. Maybe I should've used the back door.

He lead us around the house and walked straight to the forest. I followed him, somewhat timidly. I hoped Yuki likes me. He obviously liked Damian but we all knew that he's the pure and kind one. I'm the playboy and rude one. I really hoped I don't do or say anything that will mess this up. I hope he shows himself.

I shook my head fiercely as if to rid my head of these thoughts. A warmth on my hand made me look up. Damian had stopped us, unknowingly to me, and smiled reassuringly. I scoffed and look away, feeling a blush on my cheeks. He knew what thoughts I was having. He tugged on my hand again and I looked toward him again, ready to snap at him for trying to embarrass me. When I looked at him with my mouth open, ready for defense, I saw that he wasn't looking at me anymore.  He was staring ahead of him with a smile and a glow to his cheeks. I looked ahead and almost fell to my knees.