Chapter 7

Damian's POV

A soft moan escaped me as a rough sensation on my neck made me look at Yuki. The warmth in my eyes told me that my wolf was looking through, which meant he was feeling the urge to mark his mate.

Yuki was licking my neck with his eyes closed and that made me want to make him mine. My pants were feeling tighter and tighter as I watched Yuki grind his ass into Galen's crotch. The desperation in his movements and- from what I could see of Yuki's face, as his head was under my chin as he licked my neck—the red blush on his cheeks made me want to pin him to the ground and fuck him into oblivion.

I made eye contact with Galen and there was a silent agreement between us.

We need some relief.

It should've been awkward. I noticed Galen's attraction to Yuki immediately, I should've said something about it before it got this far. It should've made me jealous and angry and a ton of other things, but... it didn't. It didn't and here I was with someone who mgiht as well be my brother and a catboy creature that probably shouldn't exist and we were five and a half seconds from fucking this dirty creature on this filthy forest ground together but I honestly couldn't find it in myself to care. 

I picked the cat boy up and placed him on my torso with his legs on both side of my hips as Galen climbed over us both, pinning Yuki tightly between us. Galen smirked and pushed Yuki down with his crotch, thus making him grind his bare hardened member on my clothed one. He arched his neck, releasing a high-pitched mewl. The sound went straight to my waist which made my hips jerk up, thrusting against Yuki, which made Yuki grind his ass against Galen. I looked to Yuki's face. His eyes half-closed in ecstasy with his mouth slack as drool spilled out the corner of his mouth. In any other person's face, I would've thought it looked ridiculous. But on Yuki, he looked fucking sexy.

Galen and I growled simultaneously. I jerked my face to Yuki's neck, softly biting and licking and sucking. Galen was continuously thrusting his hips against Yuki, which caused Yuki to grind against me; a fast-paced, constant movement which gave us all relief.

Yuki was mewling while Galen and I were growling and thrusting. My eyes didn't leave Yuki's skin once as I trailed my mouth up and over the smooth, pale-skinned throat that taunted me into placing my mating mark over.

The only sound in the forest was the moaning and growling of the three of us.

"O-Onegai! Onegai, D-Damian! Ga-Galen!" Yuki's soft, pleading voice rolled out of his mouth as he was getting friction from the two of us. His voice stuttered out in such a lost way that I knew he was close. Without looking toward Galen, who seemed to have the same idea as me, I started thrusting up to Yuki's petite waist faster and harder. He moaned a long, drawn out moan, followed by me, then followed by Galen. We all froze as we came together, before Yuki slumped down on my chest, chest heaving, exhausted. I can't even imagine what making love to him will be like. I shook my head. Thoughts like that will make me lose control. I need to stop that train of thought.

My breathing quickly evened out. I shifted as I felt the sticky feeling in my jeans. I looked down at Yuki's half-lidded eyes and open mouth that was still blowing out fast breaths. A soft smile spread across my face without my realizing. This adorable cat-boy is going to be the death of me. I looked up to Galen. He was already getting up off of us. I slowly got up while cradling Yuki as to not disturb him.

Galen was standing in front of us as he held his arms up to hold Yuki so I could get up without jostling him. I gently handed Yuki's small form as I unsteadily got to my feet. I brushed the dirt and straw off my body and looked to my brother and our mate. Galen was looking down at Yuki with the same soft smile that was on my face as I looked upon our adorable mate's face. It still amazed me that I felt no jealousy toward him when he held Yuki.