Chapter Seven: Revelations

Chapter 7

Revelations

Ari's POV

Juelz opened the door & I headed for the kitchen I wos starving. Oh no you don't she said following behind me. I groaned knowing she would interrogate me with the twenty million questions as to why we had to leave the party early it wos only One in the morning kids our age didnt get home til after three.

Now spill her hands on her hips Ummm can I get me something to eat first I pleaded I wos starving. She nodded & plonked her self on a stool leaning on the counter. While your at it can you make whatever you decide on for me too please as she swayed on the tips of her hands.

I rummaged through the fridge & found left over lasagne Aunty & uncle must've had that for dinner cos there was heaps left & I don't remember having that this week. I cut two medium slices hoping that Juelz wouldn't be able to finish hers & I'd get to eat the rest & put them on one plate. I put it in the microwave heating it for 5 minutes I liked it piping hot. I grabbed 2 soda's & small plates . I leant on the counter waiting for the food to heat up.

So she asked again? Not yet I need food in me first making her roll her eyes fine she huffed just to let you know I hate waiting. So I've noticed I frowned at her the microwave went off. I quickly went to get the food oh hot hot hot!!! I cried as I juggled the plate dropping it on the counter.

We eagerly dug in our mouths burning geez Ari what you trying to do burn our taste buds off? she shrieked. I like it hot I said triumphantly poking my tongue out. Ewww can you not poke your tongue out with food still on it she gagged. I ignored her & continued eating for a couple more minutes until my stomach wos satisfied. I opened my soda & chugged it down ahhh I cheered.

So? Juelz pushed again for answers. So eager aren't you? I mumbled don't get mad at me k? She pointed at herself mockingly Who me get mad? Nooo shaking her head side to side. Fine you asked for it I warned.

Well you know how I was making out with Jeff?? she nodded I think the whole school knows you were pashing up Jeff she teased. Making me blush Well I stuttered he wosn't the only one I made out with tonight I said speaking into my plate taking another mouthful of lasagne trying to drag out telling her.

She drew in her breathe sharply well aren't you Lil Miss promiscuous she joked waggling her eye brows at me... And?? She questioned. Ari your 17 it's a party yeah your gonna kiss a couple guys you didn't do the nasty or anything close to that did you? Oh hell no I groaned.

She looked at me with a stern face Ari your not the first girl to ever kiss 2 guys at a party ok & guess what you probably won't be the last either she declared.

Please tell me that wasn't the reason we left early? She questioned cos I'll have to kill you if it is she threatened poking her fork at me. I dodged her fork. No I claimed you didn't let me finish I stammered.

Well the other guy ummm might just kinda have a girlfriend I confessed poking the lasagne around my plate I think I've lost my appetite pushing my plate away only half way done.

The room went silent oh please don't think bad of me I thought. She piped up so when you say kinda means your not sure? Ari he either does or he doesn't she stated damn it can't get anyting pass her FML!!! Ummm well in that case he does have a girlfriend I groaned staring into my plate. Ewww you Lil minx she teased tickling my side.

So who wos it then? Name & shame she said while rubbing her hands together eager for the juicy details. Weellll I dragged it wos kinda Troooyy Roberts I hung my head in shame. She leaned in missing the counter almost falling off her stool.