Chapters 5+6

Chapter 5 - slow hands

“A seven!” Cheryl shouted incredulously.  Kimberley laughed, knowing that her last comment would have sparked this kind of reaction from Cheryl. “at least there’s room for improvement” Kimberley said, still laughing at Cheryl’s reaction.

“I don’t need any improvement I’ll have you know” Cheryl joked, grabbing the water to quench her thirst. “anyway you said that you woke up before the end so technically that score is void” Cheryl argued, moving closer to Kimberley in the bed.

Kimberley threw her hands up in mock defeat, the feeling of Cheryl’s legs against her own playing on her mind.

“if I was a 7 in your dreams and you didn’t even finish…imagine what I’m like in real life” Cheryl teased. “well if I was a ten in your dream, imagine what I’m like in real life” Kimberley shot back.

She kicked the blanket off her so that it rested around her waist which revealed a short vest top that she was wearing for bed.

“all the time” Cheryl whispered seductively in to Kimberley’s ear. The hairs on Kimberley’s neck stood on end at the feel of Cheryl’s warm breath rolling down her skin. She gulped hard, trying to fight the sensation to touch Cheryl…anywhere.

xxxxxxxx

Cheryl’s eyes scanned the half of Kimberley’s body that was visible to her, finally coming to rest on her breasts. She licked her lips subconsciously and had to make a tremendous effort to avert her gaze.

She Wondered what Kimberley was thinking, surely she must have felt the same chemistry, the same connection that Cheryl had. It was almost like they had a bond, something which both of them felt but neither wanted to admit to, and occasionally, on nights like these, they were like magnets being drawn together.

“god you’re beautiful” Cheryl said under her breath, although it was just loud enough for Kimberley to here.

Kimberley turned back on to her side, letting one arm drape over Cheryl’s stomach, just under her breasts. “are you trying to seduce me” she whispered in to Cheryl’s ear, whilst tracing imaginary circles on Cheryl’s stomach with her finger. This time it was Cheryl’s turn to gulp.

Cheryl looked at Kimberley intently, her big brown eyes delving in to Kimberley’s, taking in every inch of her beautiful face.

She lifted Kimberley’s hand from her stomach, raising it over Kimberley’s head and while doing so, got up and straddled Kimberley where she lay.

She could see Kimberley’s chest heaving up and down in expectation, knowing she must have felt quite vulnerable with her arms pinned gently above her head by Cheryl. Kimberley smiled cheekily, her lips pouting seductively at the girl sitting on top of her.

Cheryl traced her hands down Kimberley’s arms and slowly down the length of her torso before resting them on her hips. Kimberley in turn brought her hands down from where Cheryl had pinned them and rested one hand on each of Cheryl’s knees. “this is so wrong” Kimberley started, but making absolutely no attempt to move from the embrace.

Cheryl brought one hand up and placed a finger on Kimberley’s lips in a motion to tell her that no words of resistance were necessary. Letting her finger drop she let it find its own path down Kimberley’s chin, on to her chest and through the crevice of her breasts. Kimberley bit her lip and moaned faintly at the feeling of Cheryl’s hands on her body.  She was still in complete shock at how the night had progressed but somehow it seemed right, inevitable almost.

Silence filled the air as they each stared in to each others eyes. After what seemed like a lifetime Cheryl was the first to break the silence.

“now its time to show you what I’m really capable of”