Chapters 7+8

Chapter 7 - the work out

“I want you to make me come” Cheryl breathed in to Kimberley’s ear, almost to quite to be heard. A smile graced Kimberley’s face, a dirty smile that reached from ear to ear. Cheryl could see the sweat on Kimberley’s forehead as she manoeuvred her way back down Cheryl’s body, the temperature of the room seemed to escalate rapidly.

Cheryl watched as Kimberley’s head disappeared between her legs, throwing her head back with excitement she let out a loud moan as she felt Kimberley’s tongue brush against her.

Grabbing the bed sheets and pillow to let out the tension she could see her hand shaking with excitement.

Feelings of pleasure washed over her as Kimberley’s tongue probed further. Aching for some kind of contact, she put her hands on Kimberley’s head, running her hands through the girls hair.

Cheryl let out a loud cry. Kimberley felt her back arch and her breathing becoming more and more rugged until eventually Cheryl’s body tensed and then relaxed.

She made her way back up to the top of the bed, where Cheryl was regaining her composure.

“definitely a ten” she said, arms outstretched to give Kimberley a warm embrace. “was it ever in doubt” Kimberley asked, kissing Cheryl softly on the neck.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheryl watched as Kimberley climbed clumsily out of the bed, her eyes landing on Kim’s backside, possibly the sexiest arse that Cheryl had ever seen.

Kimberley sauntered in to the Kitchen and put the kettle on, her eyes stinging from lack of sleep yet her body tingling with adrenalin. Cheryl followed her in to the kitchen quietly, she watched her for a few minutes from the door.

The vest top that had been flung on the floor just moments earlier was now back on along with a pair of obscenely short shorts. Cheryl licked her lips but didn’t make her presence known, content for now with just watching the new object of her affection.

Eventually she tiptoed in to the kitchen, and crept up behind Kimberley before putting her arms around her waist and pulling her in to her body. “I got lonely” Cheryl whispered, still behind Kimberley with her arms around her.

Kimberley turned around so that they were facing each other and sank in to Cheryl’s arms.

The kiss took Kimberley by surprise, before she had even had chance to reciprocate she felt Cheryl backing her against the wall. Cheryl continued to kiss Kimberley hard on the neck while guiding her to the wall with her hands. “now its my turn” She giggled as Kimberley complied and lay against the wall.

The harsh lighting of the kitchen made Kimberley squint as she felt Cheryl’s hand grabbling at her breasts. Unbuttoning her shorts with one hand, she ran her other hand up Kimberley’s back, there was more of an urgency this time than the previous encounter.

Kimberley shuffled her hips so that the shorts slid down her legs and stepped out of them. She felt Cheryl bring her knee up and place it firmly between her legs.

Cheryl kissed her harder as she heard Kimberley moan louder. She could feel Kimberley’s  wetness on her knee as it made contact with her lovers body.  She left it there for a moment while Kimberley grinded on it, moaning softly.  Then she brought her leg down and let her hand drop between Kimberley’s legs, slowly working upwards until she reached her groin.

“if this isn’t worth a ten I’m giving up” Cheryl laughed faintly, pressing herself further up against Kimberley’s body.

Kimberley grabbed on to Cheryl’s back for support as she felt her legs buckle and weaken with pleasure. Cheryl struggled to support her as her hands were otherwise occupied. “oh baby” Cheryl breathed heavily as she watched Kimberley’s face flush with excitement. Pulling away from the embrace, she raised her hands to Kimberley’s rear and put a firm hand on each buttock, letting them linger for a while before dropping to the back of her thighs.