Divine Sweet tooth

Yukihira Soma and Nakiri Erina

  - - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - -  

"You sure about this?" she shot him an inquisitive look. Her purple irises are brimming with disbelief. He always had this goofy grin, and in the past year she had grown accustomed to it but now it's just getting more infuriating even more than it was in the beginning. "Don't tell me, you're going to chicken out at the last second? Shokugeki rules are absolute I quote you," he cheekily waved the rod in front of her face.

Blushing, she bit her lower lip, "So how is it done again?" Hearing her question, he couldn't help but smile wider, his gold orbs seemingly excited too. "Place it near your mouth of course," he answered in a taunting way which the girl with him just rolled her eyes over nonetheless following him. "Bite the skin, and pull it gently to the back," he noted, "till all the skin surrounding the tip are gone."

The girl followed his instructions carefully before looking back to meet his eyes for further directions. However much to her dismay, he was just looking back at he with a goofy face. 'Doesn't he even know this is my first...' her snarky thoughts were soon ceased by his voice. "C'mon now. I thought it's human instinct?" he chuckled. Oh how his reply unnerved her. It's like his mocking him to use her talent.

She began twisting her tongue around the tip of the rod then started sucking it. Tasting the sweet juice from the stick, it took her by surprise. It was nothing like she tasted before. It's sweet but not much, quite enticing really. It's the very first time she had something like this, something so original, something so pure.

But before she could taste more of this delicious sap, he grabbed it away from her. "W-what?" She looked at him. "A deal's a deal..." he simply said turning away but before he could take any step further, her hand grip the sleeve of his shirt. Cocking his head to face her, he still sports the same smug on his face, "What don't tell me God's tongue had enjoyed it?" "S-shut up it's better than your cooking," she gritted her teeth.

"How cheesy 2nd seat," he teased, "Though I did swear I would make you say my food is delicious with that mouth of yours. This little fella here beat me to it, I'm surprised you have such a sweet tooth." "Oh shut your yapping," she crossed her arms over her chest. "I would love too but I do have to inform little miss princess here, that this is the last I've got." His words echoed on her mind sending it in quite a turmoil but her stoic expression remained.

"Oh by the way, I don't see any flying pigs~" he singsong throwing the sugar cane towards her, "It's yours..." "Damn you," she huffed watching his retreating back, while biting the sugarcane on her hand. Could it be her absolute worst day, first she lost a shokugeki to him and managed her to say his food was delicious and now she got addicted to such raw treat which to her demise was the last piece. Pulling her phone she dialed for her friend's number, "Hisako!!!!!!"

The girl is the daughter of the most powerful family in the food world. And the boy is the son of the Asura, the man that inspired the heiress of Tootsuki. She is Nakiri Erina and he is Yukihira Souma, the second and first seat of the current generation. They would eventually get married but that is a story for another day.