Enter the Lion's Den Part 5

Shokugeki no Soma Fanfic

- - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - -

"You better calm down Eri, we're from the Polar Star Dorm it's not in our custom to be a shadow..."  Kazuko uttered without breaking his focus in cooking which momentarily calmed Erie down.

It's true that being in the same hall as someone as capable as Asari Iemetsu is a dangerous plot but if anyone could used such situation to their advantage it would be Tsuhara. By now news of those had pleased the customers are spreading like wildfire and most had already surpassed the quota imposed. All news except in Hall G.

The eerily mysterious hall. Rumor has it those who enter never goes back well at least that's the news going around. While it most likely the last to be visited by the customers and the hall with the highest expectation, there's little knowledge what exactly is occurring there at the moment.

"This..." Tsuhara muttered breathlessly as there was still a few to none queuing on her station while the one beside her was like a flood of people. Asari Iemetsu really is formidable. With just the aroma of his dishes could render even her focus useless. A real bliss of an experience. The citrus scent had completely wiped out her fatigue and awoken her soul just like how a breakfast should.

Tsuhara would have wanted to taste the dish Asari made but she must first deal with her predicament, she's still a hundred servings away from hitting the quota and time is running out

Tsuhara would have wanted to taste the dish Asari made but she must first deal with her predicament, she's still a hundred servings away from hitting the quota and time is running out. The main problem is that Asari's dish is too crowd grabbing the aroma itself draws the patrons not to mention it was really prepared beautifully.

A new approach to a Balsamic Bliss Bowl, well technically it's not a bowl anymore. With the rice made into slices of toasted baguette, the clashing colors of green spinach and avocado, red cherry tomatoes, sprigs of bean sprouts, dashes of sesame seeds, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.

'If she doesn't take advantage of me hoarding the customers in this hall, Hatsue would anger Nii-san.' Asari thought as he ornate his dishes to be serve. 

So how exactly could she made use of these crowd grabbing dish? After a few seconds of mind bending she finally thought of something. With a few adjustments on her recipe, Tsuhara placed the heat on the stove on high and began preparing another batch for her dish.

 With a few adjustments on her recipe, Tsuhara placed the heat on the stove on high and began preparing another batch for her dish