Soulless Soulmate

Marshall Lee and Marceline Abadeer

- - - - - - - - - - - - ♥ - - - - - - - - - - - -

It has been years since the Great War that ripped the space-time continuum and bridged the worlds of Aaa and Ooo. The alter ego of each person in there living together like normal. Finn and Fiona moved in together at the treehouse in Ooo and are like cute siblings. With Finn the over protective older brother who is quite hostile on Flame Prince for courting Fiona. Finn's old flame (pun intended) however begun dating Prince Gumball who is oddly favored by the Flame King.

Princess Bubblegum and Finn were also an item but both are busy with their respective duties to oversee the Lands of Aaa and Ooo. Simon was cured but Simone wasn't able to make it. Lady Rainicorn and Jake are happily retired to the outskirts of Aaa since their kids had long moved out. Ironically Lord Monochromicorn and Cake live near the Candy Kingdom Ooo branch with their 5 children.

Most surprising of all was the Vampire King and Queen who know nothing but to be sarcastic with each other. While admittedly, each think that the other is not shabby and is actually has good taste in music. This common interest sparked some chemistry between them. He that knows her pain of immortality and she that knows the scars he desperately hides. They collaborated on bunch of songs and hangout almost all the time. A kiss from the heat of a moment that turned into an undying love.

Marceline and Marshall were by the Rainbow fields, rehearsing some songs when the Vampire Queen felt a sharp pain on her right leg.

"Ugh," she hissed dropping her axe base. This jolted Marshall up as he approach her to see what's wrong.

"My leg's cramping..." Marceline uttered.

Worriedly Marshall started massaging her legs. It took quite a while before the cramping stop.

"Thanks..." Marceline said breathlessly. A thin sheen of sweat covering her forehead. Her eyes still casted on her thigh, that the abrupt change in view made her turn scarlet. His face mere inches away from hers, such beauty so close.

It's been a while since they had started dating but the sparks never ceased in fact if possible the fireworks have became so fervent.

With a cocky smirk on his face, despite the tinge of pink on his pale grayish skin, Marshall peck her lips.

"Marshal!!!!" Marcy yelled her skin turning more and more red. She was about to land a smack on his arm, when he caught her hand. In a slight pull, he skillfully placed Marcy on his back. Carrying her piggy back style, Marshall had managed to hide his embarrassed expression.

"The sun is about to rise, let's go home I'll carry you," he said picking Marcy's base and his guitar.

Arriving at their shared home, Marshall carefully float towards the door, careful not to let Marcy accidentally hit the awnings of their ceiling.

"You should like stop treating me like a bay Marsh, I'm a thousand years older than you," the vampire queen whined.

Her greyish skin having a small tinge of red is extremely adorable that the vampire king couldn't resist himself from roughly kissing his partner. "That only means I was a thousand years late in doting on you, Marcy..." he breathlessly uttered. His words were so warm, that Marcy couldn't deny his genuine emotions to her.

With a mischevious mirth on her eyes, Marceline has took the initiative in kissing her boyfriend. To be one with him is something they both enjoyed the most, that nothing could even compare. The kiss turned into a heated passion as the two flew towards the bedroom while all sorts of garments were being thrown one side to the other. In an instant, Marshall threw Marceline onto their scarlet colored bed. The action only made the two want it more. Marshall had stared on the queen's naked figure, amazed that such wonderful creation was before him. Marceline too had always admire her king, how can one look so physically impeccable however more than their physical attraction with each other, it was because it was the other person that was presented before them that they learn to appreciate perfection.

They kiss passionately and drowned themselves into euphoria. When the deed was over the two monarchs lie on their bed, with Marshall's arm supporting Marcy's head. He knows very well that never in this lifetime would he meet someone better than Marcy nor would he could imagine anyone but her to spend this eternity with.

He had bought this long time ago but his carefree attitude and sometimes shy demeanor had always forbade him from doing this so. But now for some odd reasons this time is as good as any, he thought.

"Hmmh what is it?" the queen asked noticing Marshall reaching for something under the bedside drawer.

It was a small blue velvet box.

"We are immortals and I hope to have this lifetime of mine to spend with you. Marceline, my queen will you marry me?"

His words was messily put together and not grammatically sweet either but his genuine feelings were enough to capture Marceline's heart. She caressed his face before reaching out for a kiss.

"You are my king dummy," she chuckled. "Of course I would love to."