Chapter 9

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS M-RATED CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ THIS CONTENT, DO NOT READ THE TEXT AFTER THE * * * SYMBOLS.

THANK YOU.

The following weeks were busy. The guys were filming a lot of content and trying to work out a steady schedule for recordig, editing, and releases. Everybody was working hard and enjoying every minute of it.

Michael and Gavin's relationship was doing very well. They were happy together and they spend and most every afternoon in each other's company before Michael would drive Gavin home and kiss him goodnight. Barbra, however, practically lived in Michael and Lindsay's apartment. The two women were almost literally sickening but Michael was really happy for them, even if it did mean walking in on them making out on the sofa.

"Seriously, you have a bedroom with a door that closes." He said one day as he dragged Gavin to his own bedroom so they could play X-Box. He had moved his old one in to his room so they didn't have to hang out in the living room. Gavin took off his pullover sweatshirt, causing his shirt to ride up over his stomach. Michael couldn't help but look at him. He was fit and his dark happy trail was really sexy. He forced himself to look away as Gavin fixed his shirt.

"So, boi," Gavin said and jumped on to the bed, laying next to Michael. "Do you wanna play video games or watch a film?" He asked and Michael draped his arm over Gavin's shoulders, booting up the consol with one hand.

"Let's watch a movie." He decided and pulled up Netflix. He knew they probably wouldn't be watching for very long, so he just found something random and pulled Gavin closer as he tossed the controller aside. The Brit lay his head on Michael's chest and traced circles on his hip. Michael smiled at his soulmate, his heart soaring. He knew it wouldn't be long until he fell in love with Gavin. He was just waiting for the day when he would look at his arm and the string of zeroes would be replaced with his boyfriend's name. He could tell that Gavin was thinking the same thing, but he didn't expect him to voice his thoughts.

"Micool?" Gavin cooed and looked up at him. Michael stroked his hair gently.

"Yeah, Gav?" He smiled.

"I love you. I know my arm may not say it quite yet but I do love you and I know we'll have proof of it soon." He said with a shy little grin, unsure how his lover would react. Michael however, smiled back at him.

"I love you too, Gavvers." He said and cupped his jaw, kissing him for a moment. Gavin pulled away so he could talk exitedly.

"And then I can finally give you the letter I wrote!"

"Letter? You mean that dumb thing teachers make kids write in Elementary school? Fuck, I still have mine somewhere. All I remember is that I was super passive agressive about it and I thought it was the dumbest thing in the whole world.'

"Really? I was so exited to write mine. I filled the entire page and wrote fairly small for a seven year old." Gavin laughed. Michael just rolled his eyes at him and kissed his lips tenderly. They kept it slow and gentle for a long time, but Gavin's hand eventually slipped under Michael's shirt and boh of them were lost. Michael pushed Gavin down on his back and pressed their hips together. He could feel the outline on Gavin's slight boner on his leg and he hummed against his lips.

"Now, Gavvy, is it really proper to get sex before we even have names?" He teased and Gavin chewed his lip.

"At the moment I honestly don't care about traditions or fornalities." He said softly, a light blush on his cheeks. Michael smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Well, I do. At least a little bit." He said gently. "No sex until we have names." He felt a little bit bad, but he was a traditional sort of guy. "We can get each other off without having sex though." He assured and Gavin smiled up at him. Both of them stripped off their shirts and started grinding a little.

* * *

Michael moved to start undoing Gavin's button and zipper on his shorts, pulling them down and palming the tent in his boxers. Gavin defiantly had some body hair but Michael didn't mind. It was actually rather sexy.

"Micool..." Gavin sighed happily as Michael pulled his boxers off, freeing his cock from the fabric and letting it stand against his stomach. Michael licked his lips. He had never given nor received a blowjob before. The only reference he had was porn, and that wasn't exactly the most realistic scource. He nibbled his lip for a moment before he carefully wrapped his mouth around the tip of Gavin's dick. He was uncircumsized, so he pulled his foreskin away gently to close his lips around the head. Gavin let out around little sound of pleasure so Michael assumed he was doing something right. His tongue moved around in his mouth without him really knowing but it was swirling around the very tip of Gavin's dick and making the man squirm and moan. Michal took a bit more of him in, just trying to focus on Gavin and his own arousal rather than the fact that there was a cock in his mouth for the first time in his life. He started to bob his head a hummed.

"Mi-cool!" Gavin mewled and arched his back slightly. His hand moved to tangle in Michael's hair, tugging at his russet curls. Michael moaned around his length and bobbed his head faster. Gavin was squirming under Michael's naturally talanted mouth in no time and he pulled him off moments before he would have come. He yanked Michael up to kiss him.

"My turn." He said, the words rolling off his tongue in a way that made him sound slightly tipsy. Michael rolled over and watched Gavin sink down, pulling his cock out and stroking it a few times. It felt really nice: somebody else's fingers around his erection. He watched I awe as Gavin went to work, licking the underside of his length and teasing the head with his tongue. The perfect ratio of strokes to licks and kisses. He was close to the edge in no time and he couldn't stop himself as he spilled his load on the corner of Gavin's mouth. The Brit smiled up at him and stuck his tongue out the side of his lips to lick off some of the cum. He sucked on Michael's tip a little more, milking him for every last drop. Michael was moaning and tugging at his hair.

"Fuck, Gav," He sighed happily. He pulled his boyfriend up for a desperate kiss, not caring if he got spunk on his face or in his mouth. He reached between their bodies and started to stroke Gavin off quickly. It wasn't long before he came, too, his jizz landing on Michael's chest and abdomen in long strings of white. He continued to kiss him for a long time, enjoying every moment he got to spend with the most amazing and perfect person on the planet. His soulmate.