England

~ ~ Soulmate AU where the first words that your soulmate says to you are etched onto your body in the place where your soulmate(s) first make physical contact ~ ~

The sky is dark and so is my future

The sun. Oh the Mr. Sun was hiding behind clouds. Clouds of darkness. These gray clouds covered the everlasting blue hues of the sky. "The weather feels so sad.." A woman with black hair and dyed fiery red streaks sighed.

"I don't think it's that bad." Chirped happily by her co-worker who passed by her to give the customer's order.

"You're optimistic as fuck. Don't come near me you fucking ball of sunshine." Growled the woman.

The co-worker skipped towards her with a pout as she pinched the girl's cheeks quite too hard. "You're just too pessimistic!"

"You two are soo cute." Spoke their co-worker behind the cashier.

"I ship it." Another said.

"Hell no."

"Eww no."

One had a look of disgust, while the other had the look of total horror.

"But you can't just ship them, Ramali. We're bounded aren't we?" The cashier woman sighed.

"Have a little fun. There are also unfortunate people who don't get to find their mate in time." The fellow waitress bumped her hip against the hip of the cashier woman.

"That doesn't help at all." The girl who had black hair pried the fingers that pinched her cheeks. "We aren't like you, Mesri."

"It's just a suggestion. It's not like I can order you to loosen up."

Ms. Optimistic wiped her hands on her apron before untying it from her waist. "I love arguing with you guys and all, but I have to go like right now."

"See you tomorrow (N/n)!" They all chorused, their voices slightly loud from the small cafe they all worked in.

(Y/n) slipped her arms through the sleeves of her coat and grabbed her purse before waving a goodbye to all of them then left.

Humid

It was quite humid after the small downpour of droplets from the gray clouds above.

I should make this quick.

She started to walk on the slightly wet sidewalk. Her hands shoved into her coat's pockets. A few blocks of walking, she pushed open the door to a simple shop.

"Ah! (Y/n)! So nice to have you visit."

"Hey (N/n)!"

"Dropped by hoping you weren't just flirting. Hello Antonio, Gilbert. Good to see you not hanging around half drunk and not naked." A chirp made her smile wider. "Of course I wouldn't forget about you, Gilbird."

"Oi, tomato-bastard, when can I-"

"Hello Lovino." (Y/n) spoke with a kind smile.

"Eh? Oh hey bella." Lovino sent her a smile and wave before his face fell to a scowl as he turned back to Antonio.

"Don't give me that look, Roma." Antonio pouted. "I'm kind of jealous how you give (N/n) a heart warming greet while all I get are insults and curses."

"What are you talking about!?"

"Oh don't be so gloomy Antonio. Lovino is just a tsundere. I'm sure you're already satisfied when night comes and the bed is your final destination of the day." (Y/n) smirked and winked at the spanish man who's face now brightened up.