Japan

~~ Soulmate AU! Where you would see glimpses of your soulmate through dreams ~~

((Throughout this book, I shall not make the countries have their accents so there would be a better understanding of the stories. Continue reading))

Seeing through the future?

Watching of the past?

Knowing of the present?

He always wondered what he was seeing. But one thing he was of certain, it was of one girl. She had silky (h/c) hair and fair skin. A gentle and loving voice that would be like warm soup in a rainy day. Also she had really cool outfit styles. But that's the only thing he sees.

A woman with her back turned to him. Always. Yes he received glimpses of her back, but he would think to himself how perfect his mate would look if he gets a sight of her front.

(Y/n).. That was her name. He always heard of it through the conversations he stood by on. Oh he only wished to match her beautiful name to a beautiful face. Oh how he wished to be called with such a smooth voice.

"Mama. I'm full already." Whined a woman who slouched on her chair and brought a hand to stop her mother that hovered a plate of spaghetti.

"Which is nonsense for 'I need more food'." Chuckled the older woman as she pushed more of the pasta into her daughter's plate.

"Mamaaa." She whined as she groaned.

"Aww. Cheer up sweet cheeks. You love me soo much that you would be guilty if you didn't finish what is on your plate." The mother cooed and pinched her cheeks, after doing so she received a childish glare.

It was this time, he saw more of his mate. He still wasn't sure if it was his mate's past, present or future since he always observed that his mate hasn't changed, from the height to the voice.

"Kiku."

The man's spiritual body that was always present on his dreams and glimpses of his mate, visibly tensed as he finally heard what it would sound like if his mate was to call him.

"Kikuu~"

"(Y/n)."

"Kiku."

"(Y/n)."

"Big brother.."

"What?"

"Kuya!" Eyelids snapped open as Kiku was instantly pulled away from his sleep. The curtains of his room's windows were pulled open and he had to close his eyes again with a hand covering the bright light away from his eyes.

A groan erupted from tired lips as Kiku used his other hand to rub his eyes to rid off sand. "Maria?"

The one who woke him up, nodded her head. Kiku's eyes glanced towards the same brown hues of the woman. "It's time to wake up, Kuya." The woman said as she stood up from the side of the futon she crouched in front of.