Russia

@Raroostu - please don't die

~~ Soulmate AU! where a red string would appear around the ring finger if your other half is near ~~

She would watch every time in sadness at how cruel fate is. She would glance at her hand and sigh as there was no red string that would appear around her middle finger.

Why did the red string not appear every time she was near?

"I just want to be with big brother." She whispered quietly as she watched her brother move away from her in every way he can.

~~~

"Thank god." A man muttered as he hid behind a stairwell.

Yeah... He's the toughest and scariest guy in school and even in town. He just can't be strong around his little sister.

"Come, big brother. There is no such thing as fate and destiny. We must defy these laws and become one."

"No! Get away!" He suddenly covered his ears and ran to a hall as a certain platinum blonde followed him with grabby hands and greedy thoughts.

~~~

"Here it is." A (h/c) woman hummed and smiled as she skipped up the steps leading to the entrance of the university. She opened the door to be greeted by a few people strolling along the halls. Some preferred to be left alone, others would chat and laugh as a group by the lockers, and others simply would like to get to their classes.

"Hey frau!" An albino man waved and jogged to (Y/n) who turned to the one who called her. Behind him were two men who were lagging a few feet away. One was a brunet who was speaking to a rather... ballistic man that had a weird curl that stuck to the right side of his face. And another was a blond man who spoke to a blonde woman, but they soon waved each other in farewell and split ways. (Y/n) almost thought the blond man was a female if it weren't for his uniform.

And...

A floating yellow ball??

Oh wait...

It's a cute yellow bird flying around the albino's head.

As the albino man was so close to a foot radius of (Y/n), a woman took a step in between the man and her. Her long brown hair was tied up in a ponytail and her arms were spread wide open as if to protect (Y/n). "Don't even think about it." She said to the man.

"I'm just a hospitable- awesome- person trying to welcome a newbie." The albino pouted as he slumped and crossed his arms. The bird flew down and landed on his silvery white hair.

"Hey, Gil." The man's ruby red eyes lit up in hope. "Guess what's my first class." The girl mused.

"Religion?" He guessed.

The brunette shook her head then did something that made (Y/n)'s eyes widen in confusion and total bewilderment. She pulled out a frying pan right from her skirt. "Culinary." Her emerald eyes shone in mischief. Though it's not like (Y/n) could see it since the brunette had her back turned to her.

A freaking frying pan.

The one you use for cooking.

Someone is holding an utility that is set in a kitchen.

A woman just pulled out a frying pan out from under her skirt. What the hell is that skirt made of?

'Probably whatever material that is used for magic hats.' (Y/n) sweatdropped as she answered her own question.