China

~~ Soulmate AU! Where the first words you'll say to each other is the same and is written along your knuckles ~~

I'm so sorry about...

(Y/n) thought of scenarios as to why she's going to apologize to her soulmate. Would I bump into him/her? Would I spill coffee on their shirt? Or was I plain stupid that I started spouting apologies and rants to them...

Now she could not help, but be careful as to anything that could happen. And she even hoped whatever she did with her soulmate, it wouldn't be embarrassing.

"Hey (Y/n)! Come on! I'm hungry!" Her little sister whined as she pulled on (Y/n)'s wrist.

"Coming!" (Y/n) chirped as she stumbled after.

~~~

"Ivan... Ivan a-are you okay?" (Y/n) stuttered through her boffola. The woman tripped on a snow covered stone and she fell backwards with a movement of her arms which was useless to balance herself. She flopped down on the four inch tall snowfall, laughing all the way.

"(N/n)! Are you okay!?" Ivan called from a few feet away as he sat up, shaking his hair from the snow that caught up to him.

"I'm fine! The snow pillowed my fall." (Y/n) answered as she breathed in and out to control the aftermath of laughter.

The man slowly stood up and headed to where (Y/n) lay, bringing out a large calloused hand for her to reach. With her small delicate one, she extended it out and their hands clasped together as Ivan effortlessly pulled (Y/n) up. And since the woman was already used to Ivan's strength, she had readied herself that she exerted some body weight so she wouldn't accidentally fly to another snow fallen area of the field. "Thanks Ivan." She patted her free hand unto the Russian's large upper arm. The man chuckled as he remembered that (Y/n) would always complain how the size of his upper arm is like the size of her thigh.

Their hands released and now (Y/n) wobbled to walk properly because of the effects of her sudden boffola. She exhaled out a prolonged sigh as her head tilted upwards to the sky, her eyes closing as well. She heard crunches of footsteps coming towards her, she knew that Ivan stood beside her and looked up at the sky as well. "(Y/n)." He called.

Eyelids slowly opened as the (e/c) orbs locked up at the clouds that slowly dances across the blue sky. "What was it you wanted me to do?" She asked softly as her head tilted down to the ground, at her feet that were submerged into the snow at least two inches deep. "You called me here for a favor."

"Yes. I did." Ivan unbuttoned a few buttons of his coat so his fingers could slip through and retrieve something from the inner pockets. Once he got it, he buttoned his coat back then moved his hand that (Y/n) was able to see what was in the middle of his palm.

With the tips of her fingers, she picked the item up. An eyebrow raised as she stared at it. "A flash disk?" She asked, after doing so (Y/n) looked up at Ivan for an explanation.

She saw Ivan nod as he folded his hands behind his back. "I have a co-worker that avoids me at all cost... like any other person-- except for you-- would do." At the exception addition, he sent a small smile to (Y/n) who returned it back with a beam of a grin. "I accept he avoids me, but I have the files he needs. Unless he wants to be fired, I need you to give this to Kiku so that he could give it to his brother, just because I can be nice."