Belarus - part 1

~~ Soulmate AU! When you will feel THAT spark when you touch your soulmate ~~

((This is going to be a two-shot! So wait for the second part!!))

It was a myth...

No one really believed it.

But it doesn't mean that no one should not believe...

I mean... How would this legend survive without anyone knowing.. And who would be able to prove this myth if they don't know about it?

It was stupid to think about it, but a certain Belorussian can not believe in anything more than her brother and this simple myth.

It is stupid because imagine someone trying to touch everyone around him or her to find THE ONE. But let's face it, it's quite awkward to touch someone and have 'that' as an excuse.

"If I can't have big brother, then at least let me find my soulmate." Natalya muttered as if she was talking to someone. She sat on the couch, in a house that was shared between Natalya and her older sister. Her eyes impassively staring at a picture hung on the wall, this picture was taken when she was quite young. She remembered it well, apparently his big brother was sharing his scarf with her and their older sister but it ended up that he was being choked by them.

Her hands clenched the dull blue dress she wore, her eyebries furrowing as her vision visibly darkened from anger. Natalya remembered those words spoken to her.

"If soulmates were true, I pity your soulmate because you can never love someone who isn't your brother."

"Can you even love?"

"Do you even know how to make someone happy?"

"Have you ever comforted someone?"

"Do you make happy memories other than stalking your brother?"

"Am I incapable of loving someone?" Her eyes softened as she looked down at her lap, seeing the crinkles of her skirt from the pressuring hold she had. Her shoulders sagged from its previous tensed condition. "Ugh." She let out a groan that would symbolize her state of despair. "Why do I seem so keen on marrying big brother?"

Natalya bit her lower lip as she thought of a reason. Whenever she tried to think reasons why she loves her big brother more than in a family way, she just doesn't seem to find it. As in those reasons disappear whenever she tried to acknowledge them.

"You think too hard, sister."

The platinum blonde lifted her head up to look at a woman who stood by the living room arch. "Poor little sister. What makes you more serious?"

"Nothing that concerns you." Natalya answered coldly and rudely to her older sister.

Katyusha sighed, her arms shuffled so that her hands would be folded behind her back. Her fingers were wringing from her constant worry. She pulled up a smile to hide away her true emotions. This woman was not a professional with keeping her emotions like any other strong willed female, but it's not as if her sister could see past the mask that was hastily put on with thing threads.

'After all... She doesn't quite show any interest about anyone other than Ivan.'

"Anyway." Katyusha cleared her throat and twirled on her feet to face the hallway. "You should start helping me with today's dinner." Natalya said nothing, but she stood up and walked slowly towards her sister. The elder sister watched as the younger would pass her and head towards the opposite side of the hallway to reach the kitchen.