Italy

~ ~ Soulmate! AU where the name is written on your wrist ~ ~

Human!Italy x Reader

Feliciano always hummed the name that was written on his wrist. (Y/n) (L/n). He treated the name as an art. Such beauty in its finest element. His nonno would always stare at it with him, both of them thinking how she would look like. They would even debate about it. Lovino would split them with pizza, stopping them from arguing more.

He wondered if she would appreciate art as much as he do, if she could create ones too. But he would not judge her if she does not have that kind if ability. Feliciano would love her with all she is because she is all he would have for love, as he is to her.

On he pondered if they like pasta or pizza or cakes. Can she cook or bake? Would she have an appetite? Or does she have a small one? Does she value quantity or quality? Oh bug that doesn't matter because Feliciano is a great cook and he would do everything for her.

Feliciano would love her, would shower her with his affection, would do everything for her from the bottom of his heart.

But...

He just have to find her first.

And these are the thoughts he would have running amok in his mind when it is a good day. If it was a bad day...

Would he love his childish side? Does she take siestas? Or worst.. she dreads them? What would her opinion be of him when she knows that he lives under the same roof with his nonno and fratello? He doesn't know if living with them would have something to do with impressions, but hey, he's in a bad mood and he just can't help himself thinking about it.

Would she be like Ludwig? Strict, direct, and always on time with schedules? Would pick work and being busy than relax and find some leeways with anything. Or like Kiku who is conservative, so polite and supportive. Who would agree on a certain argument if it more or less overlap with his beliefs. Maybe like Lovino? A passionate man with colorful words. Or Antonio who's a laid back man. Oh he hoped that she would be like him or his nonno, chipper and hyper... or something like that..

"Feli! How are you, primo?" The Italian was startled by a gaily voice that was raised in a loud manner. His eyes widened and his shoulders were tensed, his body had moved in instinct to turn at wherever he heard the voice that called to him.  His hands had lost their grip on the plate of pasta he was preparing for himself.

In quick movements, the man who had gave Feliciano quite a fright shot out his hand to catch the platter in the middle of his palm. "Tonio! You had me frightened!" Feliciano whined and his eyes distinctly closed.

"That's what you call 'surprise', my dear primo." The Spanish man, Antonio who is actually Feliciano's cousin, chuckled and handed back the meal to the one who was supposed to consume it.

"And you are certainly good at them, Tonio! Thank you for saving my pasta~" Feliciano's curl bounced amongst the other strands of his light golden brown hair, his whole body relaxing. A small 've~' had followed after he spoke and the aura he was giving off had a spring merry time which was one of the reasons that made Antonio laugh heartily.

"If I hadn't, I would have to deal with a crying little baby."

"I am not." The younger cousin had pouted and whined, a frown stretched his lips.

"Es tu hermano around?" Antonio tried to change the subject since he knew what would happen next if he were to pester with the younger one of the Vargas twins.

And at the mention of his older brother that he adored so much, Feliciano had left the previous topic behind to satisfy Antonio's inquiry. "He's on a date with a girl. He should be done with her right now. We were supposed to meet later to have merenda downtown. You should come with us! Their pinwheels are delizioso!"