2

sammy had business to attend to, so i was home alone. if your wondering (im changing their ages :) ) sammy is 22 and im 19. its only three years, so it doesnt really matter. he goes to the club with his friends, and i stay home. most people would say that they dont trust their spouse going out to clubs. but sammy rarely or doesnt drink at all. he'll come home at about 3 am, and snuggle up with me. Emily, his sister, says our relationship is 'toxic' but its not. she just thinks im after his money. which im in fact, not.
Sam came barging in the door. "hey baby," he said, walking over to me, kissing me. "hey. how was the business meeting?" i asked, losening his tie. "shit. they want me to sell the company, which im not doing. ive spent too much time into that damn thing to just turn around and sell it," he growled, pulling at his bleached hair. "hey, its okay. its your choice, daddy. not theirs," i spoke, wrapping my arms around his neck. he smiled, kissing me once more. "i love you, alyssa," he spoke, grabbing my butt. "i love you to samuel," i smiled. he growled. "damn baby girl. you know it turns me on when you call me that," he whispered into my ear. "i could fuck you so hard right here, right now," he growled into my ear. shit. please do. "my baby girls eager," he chuckled. "i said that, didn't i?" i blushed. he nodded his head. "lets take it to the bedroom" he whispered, picking me up. i wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me up into the room. (i think you know what that leads to )