9

ALYSSAS POV
we arrived home. i went upstairs, grabbed a pair of sweats and a graphic tee, along with some undergarments. i hopped in the shower. the warm water cascading down my body.
i quickly washed and shaved, getting out of the shower. i dried off and put on my clothes. i walked into the room, seeing sammy wasnt there. i sighed, sitting down on the bed. "alyssa! come downstairs please?" sammy yelled. i jumped up and went downstairs, seeing someone i hate. emily. blech. "hi, emily, how are you?" i said, forcing a smile. "good. i can see your still with sam. still after his money?" she sassed. "oh. actually no. im not after his money. but one thing he has that i love is," i said, sammy running over and covering my mouth with his hand. he chuckled nervously. "alyssa, be nice," he spoke, looking at me. he uncovered my mouth. i huffed. "me? be nice? what about emily? she always calls me a gold digger, and a slut. she always says stupid shit about me, but you never tell her to be nice! what am i when shes around?" i spoke. "you know what i am sam? im a piece of ass and pussy when shes around. you always take her side in shit like this. and quite frankly, im tired of it," i said sternly, walking away.

I walked into our room, laying on the bed. "emily, you always fuck shit up between us two! always! when will it be enough?!" i heard sammy yell. "when you realize that shes after your damn money, samuel! you were perfectly fine with stassie until that slut came along! and you broke stassies heart, just so you could be with alyssa!" she shouted. i stood up rage filling every inch of my body.
i stormed downstairs. i walked behind sammy. "ITS NOT MY FAULT STASSIE ISNT AS GOOD AS A FUCK AS I AM. AND THANKS FOR THE DAMN COMPLIMENTS FUCKING BITCH!!" i screamed, walking up to emily and punching her. "he loves me! he wont ever stop, either! so get that through your thick skull," i said, sammy pulling me off of her. "alyssa, calm down," sam whispered, holding me back. "and for the record, emily. i got with him before he had cash, so what now bitch,"