12

the pic will be her tattoo. hoping this chapter is long. itll be two story days. youll understand what im getting at once you start reading. and thank you guys so much for reading. it means a lot.
-----
i placed the plates on the table, next setting down wine glasses. "ive got the rest, baby. go ahead and change," sammy said, coming up behind me, placing his hand on the small of my back. "okay. thank you babe," i said, pecking his cheek. i ran up the stairs. i changed into a white dress with lace fabric on top of a silky white fabric. (if that makes sense. idk i might put up a picture later or something). i touched up my make up, applying red lip stick to top it off. i slipped on a pair of cream colored heels, and put my hair up in a top knot. (the twisty one that looks like a doughnut). i, carefully, walked down the stairs, seeing that sam was greeting nate and his father. "yes and we- oh, alyssa! this Mr. Maloley," sam said. i walked up to him, shaking his hand. "nice to meet you. samuel here wasnt lying when he said your beautiful," mr. maloley said, causing me to blush. "nice to meet you, mr. maloley," i smiled. i looked at nate, who casually stuck his hand out to shake mine. i shook it, not wanting to be rude. "ill show you to the kitchen. alyssa, will you watch for the other guests? theyll be here shortly," sam spoke, showing the men to the kitchen. a few seconds later, the door bell rang. i opened the door, seeing an unfamiliar face. "hello, come on in," i smiled, allowing the asian man and woman to come into the house. "hello, may i ask who you are?" the kind man asked. "im alyssa, sams fiance," i said, sticking my hand out for him to shake. "im mr. shun yui (shun-yEw), and this is my wife, Zai Gian (Zy Jan)," he said, shaking my hand. I also shook  his wifes hand. "well, dinner is ready, ill serve you. let me show you to the dining area," i smiled, leading them to the table. they sat down. i went into the kitchen, grabbing the glass of wine, and taking it back out to the table. they were all talking about the game that was on. "wine anyone?" i asked, everyone shaking their head yes. i poured them each a glass, setting on the table. i walked into the kitchen, grabbing the salad and steak, serving them before myself. i added the potatoes to the plate. i sat down, each of us digging into our food. "wow, alyssa, this steak is glorious, you cooked it, yeah?" nate said. i shook my head yes, considering i had food in my mouth. i swallowed it, speaking. "do you want me to turn on the game?" i asked, looking at sam. "yeah, go ahead babe," he smiled. i turned the tv on, changing the channel to the game. it was cardinals and steelers. "aw! the two worst teams playing!" mr. maloley whined. i scoffed. "what? no no no. the steelers are ranked at 5 in the nation. the only thing that makes the steelers suck is that roethlisberger injured his shoulder," i defended. "well, the cardinals were ranked 3 in the nation," mr. maloley said. "well, they need to play like it," i sassed. everyone started laughing. "wow. okay, ive never argued about sports with a girl before," he chuckled. i giggled. that ended shortly. "so, samuel, about the company. i was thinking five million for a new company located in new york," mr. shun yui said. i choked on the water i was drinking. so did sam, but with wine. "f-five million? yes! of course. its a great idea to expand the company to new locations!" sam exclaimed. mr. shun yui smiled. "great, well either build, or find a building." he spoke, taking a sip of his wine. "amazing," sam smiled.

this was great.

"but youll have to be in new york for a few weeks to see how the expansion goes," he spoke.

NEXT DAY→→→→

i walked up to the tattoo shop doors. i let out a breath i didnt know i was holding. i opened the door, the scent of sanitation and alcohol filling my nostrils. i walked up to the counter. i saw a bell, with a paper attached to it. 'ring as many times until someone comes. no joke.' i smiled, ringing the bell twice. a guy appeared from the back of the shop. "hey! how can i help you?" he asked. he was quite handsome. he had brown hair, and a nice jawline. he had nice brown eyes. "um, id like a tattoo," i spoke. "okay, what kind? do you have any in mind?" he asked. "yeah, i actually do," i said. i pulled my phone out of my gucci (i just fucked a bitch in some gucci flip flops) purse. i showed him the picture (above), he nodded his head, examining it. "uh, may i?" he asked, pointing to my phone. "yeah," i said handing it to him. "follow me," he said. he walked into a room, where they had a chair, and then all the tattooing essentials. "have a seat. im john, and ill be inking you today," he spoke. i took a seat, setting my purse down beside me. "okay, im going to make a transfer copy and well- your phone locked," he chuckled. "alright," i smiled, unlocking it. i handed it back to him. he did the job, then placed it on my hand. he pulled it away after doing something, showing the outline of my tattoo. he dipped the needle into the ink, and started. i jumped, pain shooting through my hand. "ouch. damn," i said.

Anotha time skip- at home

i walked into the house, and up into mine and sams room. i set my bag down and went into the bathroom. i applied the ointment like john told me to. i walked downstairs and into the livingroom. sam was in the office, so i was all alone.
i laid down on the couch, turning netflix on. i need to finish watching american horror story. im on season two. i know, im lacking. i clicked on episode 8, letting it begin.

about 10 minutes into it, i started to doze off. soon enough, my eyelids were closed. and i was asleep.
★★★★
word count: 1091