14

I shakily stood up, nates large body towering over me. "Bedroom now," he sternly said. I shook my head, disagreeing with him. He grabbed my arm roughly, dragging me into mine and sams room. I cant do this. I cant do this to Sam. He pushed me up against the wall, crashing his lips onto mine. I didnt kiss back. I felt nothing. A low growl came from nate. He pulled away, his eyes dark. "Either we do this the easy way or the hard way," he said. He connected his lips to mine again, this time I kissed back. He smirked into the kiss. He tapped my butt, signaling me to jump. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his torso. He gripped my thighs walking over to the bed. He layed me down gently, kissing my neck and nipping at it. I quietly moaned.

Sam and i havent had sex since the whole nate incident.

He pulled my shirt off, discarding it somewhere in the room. I pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the side of the bed. I ran my hand down his chest, tracing one of his tattoos. He unclipped my bra, tossing that to the side as well. He kissed down the valley of my breasts, leaving wet, sloppy kisses down to the waist of my shorts. He unbuttoned them, sliding them down my legs. He slipped his pants off, leaving him in a pair of Calvin's (fuckin your bitch in #mycalvins). He reached for my underwear, but I stopped him. 

***
I jumped out of the shower, wrapping the warm towel around my body. I turned up my beats pill because Love Yourself was on.
"My mama dont like you, and she likes everyone." I sang along. "Cause if you like the way you look that much, then baby you should go and love yourself". I wiped some fog off of my mirror, sighing. Im a mess. Nate never did fully have sex with me. I stopped him. Once my undies were almost off, I made an excuse. All you ladies know what it is too. Im on my period. I looked at myself. I felt ashamed, guilty. All I did was kiss nate. I didnt let him fuck me. 

I dried off, and slipped on a bra and a pair of undies. I walked into the bedroom, humming along with whatever song was playing now. I walked into mine and sams closet, walking to his half. I slipped on one of his casual shirts, and put on a pair of my leggings. I walked out, checking my phone. 

Sam: Im coming home. The meetings over. Im bringing takeout

I locked my phone, walking downstairs. I went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water when the door opened. I peeped around the corner to see sam. He was holding a bag that said 'Thank You!'. I smiled at him, setting down my cup. I walked over to him and hugged him. "You survived Nate," he smiled. "So I brought your favorite,". I smiled. "Thai!" I yelled. I took the bag, setting it on the island. I took out the two boxes. One had my name scribbled on it. Sam did it. I could tell by the chicken scratch. I handed sam his. I grabbed my pack of chopsticks, opening them. I opened my box, seeing a small bag on top of my noodles. I raised a brow, looking at sammy. "Babe, whats this?" I asked, pointing to the bag. "Take it out and see," he smiled. I grabbed it, seeing a ring in it. I gasped. It was gorgeous. Sam got down on one knee, taking the bag from my hands. I covered my mouth, a tear falling from my eye. "Alyssa Mae Grinley, ever since I laid eyes on you, I knew I wanted you to be my wife. I wanted you to take care of me when Im upset. I wanted you to love me unconditionally. Alyssa, will you do the honor of marrying me?" He smiled, holding out the ring. I was speechless. I nodded my head yes quickly, smiling. He slipped the ring onto my finger. "Sam, I love you so much," I cried, hugging him. He kissed my forehead. "I love you too baby," he said softly. 

**** 

word count: 724