7

a/n: shoutout to gracynandlexi for saying i need to update. love you <3
}}
nate dropped me off immediately speeding away. i gripped the backpack straps, and walked to the door. i tried twisting the knob, but the door was locked. i knocked as hard as i could. i heard footsteps reaching the door. it swung open revealing a shirtless. sammy. i basically jumped on top of him. i instantly felt his arms wrap around me. i sobbed into his shoulder. "whats wrong baby girl" he spoke softly, shutting the door with his foot. "n-nate picked me up and took me to a beach house," i cried. "whats so bad about that?" he said pulling away from the hug. "he raped me," i spoke. "wha- he raped you? WHY THE HELL?! HE FUCKED-FORCSFULLY OF COURSE-MY BABY GIRL?!" sammy shouted. he gave me a look of sympathy. "are you hurt?" he said. i shook my head yes. "samuel, im wearing a sweater in the middle of july, of course i am," i sighed. i took off my jacket and shirt. my stomach was covered in hickeys, wrists covered in bruises. sammys eyes turned dark. i took off my shorts too. i was covered in hickeys. my thighs especially. "im gonna fucking kill him," sammy said. he threw me his jacket. "go get in the car. im taking you to jj's. he'll keep an eye on you while i beat nate shitless." i immediately got in the car. sammy came out dressed. he sped away to jjs and nates.