8

a/n: lmao ive left you guys with two cliffhangers the past two chapters. so terribly sorry. but i still love ya ❤ <3
9¾ <----- threw harry potter your way lmao. peace
√√√√√
we pulled up to jj and nates house. sammy and i walked up to their door, johnson greeting us. "keep an eye on her okay?" sammy said running up the stairs.
SAMMYS POV--
i ran upstairs, leaving alyssa with johnson. i barged into nates room. he was laying on his bed. "oh sammy, nice of you to come. what brings you here?" he said, a smug smile on his face. "you fucked my girl. and she didnt approve of it. so guess what that means?" i said, walking over to him and pulled him off his bed. "its not my fault she moaned everytime i touched her," he said. "you know what i enjoyed, sam?" i looked at him. "dont fucking say it. ill knock the shit out of you," i said through gritted teeth "when she screamed daddy, and told me to go faster, and i did. she was amazing. all you could hear in the room was the sound of our moans and skin slapping together"
ALYSSAS POV---
"i was screaming, telling him to stop, b-but he wouldnt," i cried. jack held me. "hey hey, its okay, sams taking care of it," i heard a thud. i jumped up, running up the stairs and into nates room. sammy was on top of him, pounding his face in.
SAMMYS POV---
i repeatedly punched him. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH MY GIRL, YET ALONE EVEN TALK TO HER. I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR NASTY ASS AROUND HER, YOU GOT IT?!" i yelled, kicking him. he nodded, scooting away from me. i turned around, seeing johnson holding alyssas shaking body. "alyssa," i whispered, walking over to her. "can you just take us home?" she asked, wiping her tears. i shook my head yes.
we drove off back home.
√√√√
love you guys. thanks for reading <3
word count: 336