epilouge

I didn't know where I was going. All I knew is where ever I go, as long as I'm away from Sam, I'll be fine. I picked up my phone, calling the only person I could reach at the moment. I held the phone to my ear, sniffling. After the first ring, they picked up. "Hello?" "Nate. Can I crash at your place for a few days?" I sniffled into the phone. "Yeah. What's wrong, Alyssa?" He asked. "I'll tell you when I get there, okay?" I said, wiping a tear from my eyes. "Okay baby girl. Be safe," he said. "I will Nate. Thank you," I said. "Bye," he said. "Bye," I smiled, hanging up the phone.

I pulled into Nate's driveway, parking my car and shutting it off. Nate came out of his house, pulling a shirt over his toned body. I got out of my car, trying to collect myself. He jogged over to me, immediately pulling me into a hug. I cried, staining his shirt with my tears. "S-sam cheated," I said, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Shh, let's go inside," he said, picking me up and carrying me into the house. He closed the door and set me down on the couch. He pulled me to him, kissing my forehead. "Alyssa, calm down," he cooed, rubbing my back. I took deep breaths, finally able to speak. "I went to see sam at the office, and when I walked in the door, some girl was riding him," I sniffled. "Look at me and listen to me. You don't need sam. He doesn't deserve you. If he did that to you, it's his stupid ass mistake. You're a gorgeous girl who deserves someone who actually cares for you. Someone who loves you for you," he said, lifting my head up to meet his eyes. I slightly smiled, grabbing one of his hands. "Why are you so nice to me, Nate?" I asked quietly. "Because, you deserve everything in the world," he said, smiling, his dimples showing. I leaned in, connecting our lips. This kiss was different from all the others. This one was passionate, and meaningful.

Is this who I wanted to spend my life with? Nathan Montgomery Maloley. My ex's enemy? My old enemy?

I think he's the one.
I may be spoiled, but I'm rotten. And that's what he likes.

A spoiled rotten bitch.