Episode 3: Nature Disrupt Part III

The construction site was located outside of the town and it was largest one to occupy the grasslands. About fifty workers in total were working their butts off since last November. They groaned from the pain in their hands and body and grunted from the constant sass from their boss who were on their butts since they started the project, but it wasn't her fought. Whoever hired them, wanted the buildings done by July and now it was February.

A rusty blue truck pulled up at the front gates as Jax hopped out with his construction vest over his blue shirt and his cap in his left hand. The boss lady jogged over to the gates and personally let Jax in. "You're late, Beckett."

"Yeah I know, sorry boss." Jax placed on his orange cap. "What do you want me to do today?"

"I want you working one of the machines." She said. She then pointed to a large orange machine. "Maybe the Loader."

Jax nodded his head "Got it boss!!" Jax jogged over to one of the construction machines. He hopped into the Front Loader and started up the engine. He moved the lever forward as he began to move slowly towards the big pile of dirt. He grabbed ahold of another lever and began to push forward as the Loader lowered down picked a hand full dirt up.

"Hey Jaxy!!!" A construction worker shouted.

Jax turned to his left and saw a fat man with a messy beard swinging his lunch bag back and forth while walking towards Jax. Jax sighed and turned off the machine. "What's up Randy?"

"Oh nothing much, about to start my lunch break."

"But it's eight in the morning, lunch doesn't start until one." Jax said.

"And?"

Jax sighed and shook his head. "Never mind, what do you want?" He asked.

"I just heard about your mom this morning, she plead not guilty in the court a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah, and?"

"Nothing, I just feel sorry for her." Randy rubbed his belly. "You know...your mother was always nice to me. She always brought me and the others lunch when we insisted that we buy her lunch instead."

Jax cleared his throat. "Yeah...she was some sort of saint."

Randy chuckled. "Yeah, she was..." Randy raised his finger. "But she was also stubborn."

Jax looked up from the controls. "What?"

"Yeah, she was always trying to one up us with her schemes and rubbing it in our faces on how much money she made." Randy cursed. "Maybe that's why how she ended up in prison."

Jax bald his fists. "Take that back...."

"What?"

"Take it all back!!!" Jax shouted. His eyes began to turn purple as his left pocket in his vest glowed silver.

Randy dropped his lunch bag and raised his hands. "Woah, calm down Jax. I didn't mean any of it....I was just telling the truth."

"You and the others are gonna pay for framing my mother!!"

"Jax, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yes you do!!" Jax jumped out of the machine. "When you and two others decided to rob the person who hired us, you framed my mom by placing money in her bag."

Randy began to shudder. "I..I..don't...know what you're talking about."

"Oh, you'll know what I'm talking about soon!!" Jax twisted his hands. The pillars began to untangle and unscrew themselves from the others. Everyone began to mumble as they saw the pillars were hovering in the air. The construction workers gathered together in a crowd including their boss who stood in the front. They were standing so far away from Randy and Jax that they couldn't even make out what was going on.