Episode 7: Transformer in Disguise Part II

Sofia sat at the table with her group members in AP Chemistry. She rambled on about Chemistry and how it was one of the most important classes in High school. "Not only is Chemistry important, it's also the most interesting and fascinating class in the entire realm of education. Chemistry is the scientific involvement compounds like atoms, elements, and molecules...like do you guys know how important those things are?" She asked.

Across from Sofia was a student with mustard all over his white shirt. He was pretty much the fat version of Tyler with the guy sitting next to him resembling Steve Urkel from Family Matters and the girl on the right side of him resembling Willow from Buffy.

The fat guy raised his hand. "Uh Sofia, it's great that you're telling us how important Chemistry is, but don't you think we should pick which modern principle we should talk about?" He asked.

Sofia rubbed the back of her neck. "Oh right...I suggest we choose Matter."

The girl clapped her hands. "Oh that sounds nice!!"

The boy raised his glasses. "I don't know. I feel a lot of groups will be picking Matter. I suggest we do Chemical Bonding."

"What makes you think other groups wont pick Chemical Bonding, Peter?" The fat guy asked.

Chemical Bonding,  for some reason, it made Sofia think about Dianna. What was Dianna trying tell Sofia and was it too important for Sofia to pay attention to? Dianna was her best friend and she hadn't been texting or hanging out with her for the past few weeks. What type of best friend was Sofia if she didn't know actually what was wrong with her. She remembered the time how angry Dianna got when Sofia didn't pay much attention to her. Sofia needed to catch up to Dianna and figure out what's going on, but----

The alarm rung throughout the building and every student jumped up from their seats. They all mumbled as the teacher made her way to the board. "Alright everyone, you know the drill. Please crouch down under the counters. HURRY!!"

The students did what the teacher said as Sofia and her group members slid under the counters at the corner of the room. The fat guy tried his best to squeeze in between the girl and Sofia. The Urkel guy raised his glasses and folded his legs. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Shhh!!" The girl said that sat right next to him.

Sofia glanced at the teacher and saw she was sitting at the end of the line. Sofia slowly took her phone out of her left pocket and turned the brightness down. She immediately tapped on the group chat with Tyler and Blake and started to type.

_____________

"Don't worry ladies, me and the prodigious Blake will protect you guys from harm's way. All you guys have to do is promise us a date at Steak N' Juice." Tyler leaned on the wall next to the storage room with girls surrounding him in fear of the school's infiltrator.

"Really, you'll protect me?" A girl with glasses asked.

Tyler smiled and nodded his head. "Definitely!!"

"STUPID!!" Stacy pushed the girls aside and stood in front of Tyler. "Do you girls really think this boy can protect you? All he wants is a reward for something he will fail at."

Tyler pursed his lips. "Says the competitive girl who will do whatever it takes to win and get rewards."

"At least I'm not fighting for a girl's affection."

Tyler scoffed. "Are you sure about that? I see the way you look at Kim." Tyler stood and smiled. "You should go for it. If she likes you then that's a win and if she doesn't....well there are other girls out there that like overachieving girls like you."