Credentials and Intros

Hello! We are the Fellowship Writers. If you are thinking something along the lines of Lord of the Rings, feel proud! That's where we got our name!

Many of you might be looking at this page and wanting to know where our credentials come from or our backgrounds. I mean, who are we to give advice on writing? Well, maybe this will help!

Together we have: 

about 900k reads,

☼ 90k votes,

☼ 3.5k followers,

☼ 1 Watty Winner, 

☼ 2 featured writers, 

☼ Been writing for 35 years,

☼ And 13 ranked stories.

We have plenty of experience and we are going to attempt to share our knowledge with others. This book will consist of advice, how-to's, tips, encouragements, and much more! Now for a little bit of background about each one of us.

We are The Fellowship Writers, a group of eight aspiring authors and friends here on Wattpad who have joined forces on December 27, 2015, to help each other out, encourage one another, and also, help other writers just like us. We are:

Star (WishingStar01):

Hihi~ So as some of you may know, my name is WishingStar01 but everyone on here calls me Star. I am a twenty-one-year-old Christian female who has been writing stories for eleven years. My journey with literature began with a well-known series called Harry Potter, a couple years after that I started writing, and then the insanity took over my life.

I joined this wonderful site in August of 2011. I did take a one-year hiatus but I've come back and shared my insanity with the world! My stories mainly consist of Fantasy and Romance, generally intertwined, and filled with a lot of emotional roller-coasters. My most popular story is a Fantasy Romance called The Last Healer. I started updating it November of 2014 and I currently have 496k reads, 29k votes, and 7.8k comments. My story has been ranked number one on multiple occasions and has gained a few dedicated readers! If you are one of them, hi!

I have a lot of ideas on how to write a story and I am more than willing to share them. If you're interested, feel free to read this book and/or leave a message on this account and one of us will get back to you as soon as possible.

Wishing you all the best,

Star~

Skarlit (SkarlitDawn):

Hiya, guys! I'm Skarlit (my pen name) and I am a college student studying to become an orthodontist and a writer! I'm 20 years old and I'm Arabic American. I've been writing stories ever since I held a pencil in my hand—as well as a piece of chalk, but that's a story for another time! It wasn't until six years ago, however, that I began taking my writing seriously. 

I've joined Wattpad on October 09, 2015, and the first story I ever wrote here was Spirited in Mist (now Mist Bound). In just under a month, my story got over 1k views, 200+ comments, and votes, and it got ranked #113 (as of then) in Paranormal and will get featured! Currently, the highest ranking it received was #85 in paranormal and has now over 6k reads and 1.2k+ votes and comments. :)

I'm also a Wattpad Ambassador, so that's another exciting accomplishment I've made in the short time I've been on Wattpad! (Less than 6 months XD)

If y'all need advice and/or help in anything, let me know on this account (The Fellowship Writers account) and I'll do my very best to help. However, if for some reason I'm unable to, my seven friends here will be more than happy to assist you! I hope our advice and suggestions here will help you out in your writing career! ✿