15. Jace & Chase's Birthday

Chapter 15 - Jace & Chase's Birthday (Photo of Banks Siblings) ----->

The day has arrived.

This day today nineteen years ago.

The day twins brothers came into the world.

Jace and Chase's nineteenth birthday!

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Jace and Chase. Happy birthday to you!" We all sang first thing in the morning.

For some odd reason, the twins were in Jace's room both asleep when me, Noah, Tristen and Leo came in. Jace was sprawled out on his bed whilst Chase was the same, but on a bunch of duvets on the floor.

They groggily shuffled around and sat up, rubbing their eyes.

"Happy Birthday!" I screeched loudly, jumping up and down.

A group of chuckles came from behind me and groans from the twins.

The grin on my face was too big to ruin, so I jumped on Jace's bed and tackled him in a tight hug.

"Whoa! Careful there." Jace laughed when he lost his balance.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around him tightly. Then my lips came in contact with his cheek for a big kiss.

"Eww, not the sloppy kiss!" Jace complained, trying to pull me away.

"Ooh the return of the sloppy kiss." Tristen grinned as he went to congratulate Chase.

"Happy birthday Jace!" I said when I pulled back.

He wiped his cheek before smiling at me. "Thanks Scar."

I jumped off the bed and dived on the floor to Chase, shoving Tristen away.

"Oh no..." Chase grimaced when I landed on him.

"Ha ha! Happy birthday Chasey boy!" I yelled giving him a big wet sloppy kiss and tight hug.

"C-can't b-breathe h-here!" He gasped.

I chuckled and pulled away.

"Thanks for nearly killing me Scar." He joked lightly.

"Move aside Scarlett and let us see the boys." Tristen said rolling his eyes.

I stuck my tongue at him and got up.

Every time it's the boys birthday I always get to hug and kiss them first. No matter who gets there first, I am always there to push them aside and get in.

I guess it's always been a Banks family tradition which my brothers don't mind about, as long as they can tease me in between.

Tristen, Noah and Leo gave a bro hug to the twins with a 'Happy Birthday'. Once that was all done, we left them to get ready as we made out way back to the kitchen.

Tristen came home last night and has the weekend with us before he shoots of the work again. I was happy he made it though; so we are all united together, even if its only for the weekend.

As for our Dad, he is going to surprise the twins in the evening when he arrives. The rest of us have strict orders to not say anything about his arrival to the twins apart from him being late.

"Breakfast for the birthday boys." I smiled as I plated a full English breakfast in front of them.

"Mm thanks Scar." Chase said smelling the food.

"Cheers sis!" Jace added before digging in.

Also another birthday tradition; full English breakfast for the birthday boy or girl.