17. First Date

Chapter 17 - First Date (Pic of Scar & Leo) ---->

"Wakey wakey princess, rise and shine. Time to get up." A sing song voice echoed in my room on repeat.

Shuffling off the bed, I look around for Leo to tell him to shut up. However, he wasn't even here.

Tracking the voice, I walk towards my dresser and saw my phone with an alarm going off.

"Wakey wakey princess-" Hitting the snooze button, I shook my head.

'Only Leo would think of something like that', I thought to myself.

Still in a sleep daze, I checked my phone to see if he did anything else.

I came across the day and froze.

Saturday.

The date.

Today!

I sprinted to my en-suite and took a shower, cleaning my hair and body. Once that was done, I moisturised myself and brushed my teeth in my underwear.

With a towel wrapped around me, I stepped into my room to find an outfit but came across an envelope sitting on my bed.

Curiously, I picked it up and read what it had to say.

'Hey princess, today's the day. Our date. However, I have a completely different style for our date and want you to find me. You have the first clue somewhere in your room which will lead to the next. Find me before the time runs out. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you, that's if you can find the me... :)  Leo x'

The smile on my face was as big as the sun. I couldn't believe I have to find him for our date. Who in the world does that for a first date?

Rolling my eyes I went to my wardrobe and looked for what to wear.

Shuffling the clothes on the hangers, I spotted a sticky note on a stripy jumpsuit.

'Well look at this, you found the first clue. Wear this and pick footwear of your choice. Look sexy for me though ;)'

What a little cheek!

I thought for a moment whether I should listen to him and do as the sticky notes say.

I could ignore all this and ring him.

But I guess this sounds fun. I don't know what to expect from a first date as this is the first in my life.

With my mind made up, I changed into the blue and white stripped jumpsuit, slipping into hi top wedges for a more trendy look. Seeing its hot outside, I put my hair up in a bun and put on hooped earrings with bracelets.

There, I was ready and all set for the day.

I met Noah on the way downstairs.

"Hey Scar, you look stunning this morning. What's the occasion?" He enquired, raising an eyebrow.

Crap! I didn't think he will question me. What do I say?

I looked at what I was wearing. "Oh this thing, just found it dusting away at the back of my wardrobe and thought why not make use of it." I shrugged as normally as I could.

"Well you look beautiful today." He said sincerely.

I smiled giving him a side hug. "Thanks Noah."

"Woah woah woah!" Jace exclaimed. "What are you wearing and where are you going looking like that?" He motioned to my outfit as I walked in the kitchen.