30. Birthday! {Part 2}

Chapter 30 - Birthday! {Part 2} (photo of Scarleo) ---->

The day was going great. But there was more to come...

I sadly had to say goodbye to Dad who had a flight waiting for him. He left a while later when his assistant arranged a driver to pick him up. We all hugged out and waved him off before Tristen smiled rubbing his hands enthusiastically.

"Ready for your next birthday surprise?" He grinned at me.

I turned to him confused. "I didn't know there was something after."

Jace snickered putting his arm over my shoulder. "You thought wrong Scar."

Leo pulled me away from Jace and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. "Did you know about this?" I asked wearily.

"Mm hm." He hummed nestling his head in my neck, giving me sweet little kisses.

I shivered from the small touch and groaned when the boys started to make silly noises.

"Do you really have to be so immature?" I asked with my hands on my hip, staring at the twins.

They grinned sheepishly, their dimples on full view making them look cute.

"Come on boys, we have work to do for tonight." Tristen injected. "That means you too Leo." He said pointedly looking at Leo.

Leo sighed down my neck behind me in defeat. "I just want to spend the day with you princess." He whispered so seductively.

He moved his body impossibly closer from behind and I froze slightly at the feel of a certain anatomy poking me. Leo must have been watching me intently because he chuckled throatily at my reaction which didn't go unnoticed.

"You sure you're ready for tonight?"

I knew he didn't mean the surprise my brothers had planned. It was about the night that was yet to come, the moment between us. Just me and Leo. Alone.

I breathed out not realising I held my breath and turned to face him. "Absolutely. You've been teasing me for weeks now and I'm in need of release."

This time he sucked in air from his clenched teeth. His grip on my waist tightened as he purposely positioned himself in line with me, giving me the full effect.

"You are a tease as much as I have been." He huskily breathed against my face.

I smiled, getting him back. Although tonight was the night, I was nervous but didn't say anything. I trusted Leo and know he will make it all worth it.

We were called inside by Noah after who said it was time to separate. Leo was joining the boys in whatever they had to set up which left me on my own.

"So what am I going to do on my own?" I demanded from across the kitchen where they all were standing.

"Don't fret Scarlet, I've got it all sorted." Tristen assured calmly.

Chase was on his phone texting when he looked up at me with a smirk. "Good to go."

Tristen clapped his hands. He was doing that a lot lately. "Right then, Scarlett you are to drive to Hailey and Chloe's house. Pick them up and go back to your house where you will know what is happening next."

"Are they in on this?" I asked, meaning Hailey and Chloe.

"Of course sis!" Jace answered.

At that moment, Prince ran up to me happily wiggling his tail. "Hey boy, do you have any idea what these boys are up to?" I ruffled his fur gently.