18. Trouble Is Our Middle Name

Chapter 18 - Trouble Is Our Middle Name (Pic of Scar, Hailey & Chloe) -->

Summer holidays has begun!

No more waking up early.

No more college.

No more homework.

No more exams.

Well all of that applies to me when I go back in over a month. Only for another year then I'm free!

The twins have been celebrating long and hard. They have officially finished college and any form of education.

"Hey guys, all packed then?"

I stood against the door frame of the games room, watching the twins curse at the screen in their game on the PS3.

"Scar!" Jace groaned flopping back on the sofa.

Grinning I stepped in and sat on the arm rest near Chase.

"What?" I asked innocently, with wide eyes.

Chase smirked at me shaking his head. "Way to go Scar."

"Thanks for making us loose, we were on a roll!" Jace ranted, annoyed.

I scoffed. "It's only a game. Sheesh no need to go all ape."

With frustration, Jace got up and changed the game talking to himself about how I interrupted their winning moment.

"So I repeat, you all packed?"

"All zipped and ready to go!" Chase answered excitedly.

I smiled feeling happy for them. They worked hard and deserved a break with their friends.

"That's good because my girls are coming over in a few, care to join us before you head off?" I asked crossing my fingers.

They shared a look between them probably debating whether or not to accept my offer.

"Go on then. It's just Hailey and Chloe right?" Jace quizzed.

I nodded. "Yep, me and my girls."

"Give a shout when they arrive." Chase said before their eyes went back to the new game.

Hastily leaving the room, I pulled my phone and text the girls.

Scar: 'Stage 1 - complete!'

Little did the twins know this was payback.

Last week the girls came over to have a sleepover. We had all our beauty products out and did the full makeover on one another. Everything was going great until we went down for food. Our pizza order was completely wrong and we didn't receive the big tub of Ben & Jerry's too.

The worst was yet to come. Jace and Chase covered our clothes in itching power. We had a little cat walk moment which went wrong. Itching like mad all three of us had to jump in the pool to relieve the itch that reddened our body all over.

So Hailey came up with a genius plan of revenge - girl style.

I went to my room to change into my bikini set and awaited the arrival of Hailey and Chloe.

During that time I thought of Leo. He was sadly working as he wanted to watch first hand what we will do to the twins.

Since our first date, things have been great. I can't stop smiling when we are in the same room with my brothers. Sending secret winks and mouthing sweet nothing's caused my face to blush over that my brothers picked up on a couple of times. Luckily none of them suspected a thing but I have a feeling Tristen will find out first.