21. Club Ace

Chapter 21. Club Ace - (Photo of Scar's dress) ---->

"Chop chop Scarlett, time to get up now!"

Deep in my sleep, I waved my hand weakly, hoping the annoying voice would go away.

"Come on Scarlett; don't make me get you out of bed." The voice taunted against my ear.

Groaning I mumbled into my pillow, ignoring the voice.

It was silent for a few seconds until I felt someone breathing on my face. Peeking one eye open, I scrunched my face at the sight of Tristen.

"Go away Tris."I groaned turning the other way.

"Can't do that Scarlett, and you know why." He said strictly. "So wake up and get ready, I'm on a tight schedule."

I huffed moving the duvet away from my face. "Gosh Tris, why do I have to come with you?"

He chuckled, ruffling my already bed hair. "What can't I get to spend some quality time with my little sister?"

Rolling my eyes I replied, "I'm not against that, but it's too early." I complained.

This time he rolled his eyes in amusement. "It's never too early. Now last chance to get out of this bed or I will make you." He warned raising a brow.

One look at his determined face, I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. The sounds of Tristen's laughter could be heard as he made his way out of my room.

Stripping down, I stepped into the shower and cleaned myself up. Once that was done, I moisturised and changed into new underwear and pjs before coming back to my room.

Seeing as it is the end of august, I decided to wear light blue jeans with a pink crop top with the word 'Sweet' in bold letters. Next I dried and straightened my hair, then doing my bed before I left my room.

Tristen was at the bottom of the stairs texting on his phone. He looked up at my appearance.

"Good timing, now let's go." He said walking to the front door.

I nodded and did a quick peek in the kitchen to see Noah biting into toast. With my stomach growling at the sight of food, I skipped to Noah giving him a kiss on the cheek, and then quickly snatching the piece of toast from his hands.

"Hey!" He cried.

Rushing outside I giggled. "Thanks Noah!" I called behind my shoulder.

Meeting Tristen in the car, he chuckled at the piece of toast in my hands. "That was Noah's right?" He quizzed.

I nodded and began to put my seat belt on with one hand when Tristen leaned over and bit into the toast.

Now it was my turn to mimic Noah. "Hey!"

He laughed, starting the car.

When I finished the rest of the toast, Tristen chucked a piece of paper on my lap.

Looking at it, I saw the schedule we are going to be running through.

"So first stop is picking the wall art canvas then." I said to Tristen.

"Yep, I want to make sure I have that with me before anything else." He explained.

Seeing as it was a Saturday, there was a lot of traffic everywhere much to Tristen's dismay. He didn't take any short cuts because that would leave to more traffic and wasted time. Something he learned from previous experience.

During the week, we met up with his friend who works on making canvases. Mark was a friendly guy and promised Tristen his wall art would be perfect. He was impressed at the design I came up with, offering me some work experience. I was amazed, but declined his offer seeing as I was strictly for fashion design.