23. Separation

Chapter 23 - Separation - (Photo of Leo) ----->>

"What the hell! Are you serious?!"

Jace was on a rampage after Noah explained what happened.

"You!" He pointed to me. "How could you break the vow!"

I was quivering beside Leo who held me tighter to his body. The movement didn't go unnoticed by my brothers which made them angrier.

"Get your dirty hands off my sister!" Tristen bellowed.

He tried to move forward but struggled against Noah who was restraining him from coming closer to us.

"I love her!" Leo shouted back, hearing him for the first time since Tristen went ape.

Tristen was shooting daggers at Leo. "I don't care! She is our sister and you dishonoured us by touching her."

Leo was breathing hard and heavy. "It wasn't like that."

"Shut up! You come into our house and secretly shack up my sister." Jace interrupted. "I can't believe you Leo!"

Tears were running down my face at the scene before us.

Noah was struggling with Tristen and Jace was shaking in anger. I held Leo's arms tightly, hiding my face in his side hoping the yelling would go away.

"Get off me Noah!" Tristen exclaimed breaking free of his grip. "I want you to take Scarlett up to her room right now." He ordered to Noah.

My head snapped up. "No no no! I'm not going anywhere without Leo!" I cried wrapping my arms around him.

Leo held me in a tight grip, our bodies shaking as Noah tried to get hold of me.

"No!" I screamed.

"Don't cry princess." Leo wiped my tears gently.

Jace came along with Tristen and started to pull Leo away from me.

Our grip between us was weakening, I struggled to stay with him from Noah's strength pulling me away.

"Scar!" Leo shouted, reaching for me.

Noah had pried me away from Leo who was shaking in Tristen and Jace's grip calling for me.

"Leo!"

"Take her up and lock her in there!" Tristen commanded.

Trying to shove Noah off me, I felt weak and drained screaming Leo's name over and over.

My throat was aching with tears all over my face. Noah silently carried me upstairs where I still struggled to get free.

"Please Noah don't do this. I love Leo! Please Noah." I begged.

He gave me a heart filled sorry look, bending down to kiss my forehead before placing me on my bed. Quickly, he ran out of the room, locking the door from the outside.

"Noooo!!" I cried banging in the door. "Let me out! Let me out! Leo!"

Sobbing uncontrollably I slipped on the floor and cried until I couldn't breathe. There was shouting and movement going on downstairs but I couldn't do anything to help Leo.

Just when my tears ran out I heard the faint cries of Leo calling my name before darkness took over me.

***

Days passed by lifelessly. I was a walking zombie with no emotion. My life had turned upside down completely in a matter of days.

I was locked in my room for a day until Tristen came and unlocked my door. They told me how I went against the vow, and how it was right to make sure it was ended with Leo.