*Chapter 1*

*********** I am editing so sorry for any confusion!!************    

            ___________________________________________________

Ive lived everywhere. Seen almost every state. Ive been in a foster home since i was seven. My mom was what they called the "druggie" and my dad made it his hobby to beat her. My brother was the only thing I had. He was my mom, dad, family and what i looked for every morning. It almost killed me when he took his life.

I was raped at my first foster home in New York. After that it seemed everyone that I was put into something bad always happened. I never stayed longer than six weeks. I never had a home. Every school I went to the groups, crews, and preppy girls made it their hobby to make my life even more a living hell. I guess they seen me as a easy target, which i see why. Those people dont know what its like.

Yeah they have heard those 'heartbreaking' stories, but none of those people hearing and in some cases the ones telling the stories know what its like getting beat every single day. When you dont know where your next home is going to be. If your life is ever going to change. Ive heard people say 'find who you are and follow your dreams' but how am i supposed to 'find who i am' when i can barely find clothes to put on in the morning. Dreams? My dream is to find a stable home and someone who loves me! Its all a joke, a saying, and just words that sound good together.

The stares and whispers when i passed by gave me that numb, jello-ie filling. I mean yes i knew that my clothes and hair was not up to date but i couldn't do anything about it. Why stare when you could already tell i was in a living hell.

My so called 'dad' now is the perfect show off . Hes the sheriff in town, the local electritian and the perfect wife and children beater. Will the perfect wife and mom Jill ever speak bad about her perfect husband Brad? Never. I think she likes the attention of being the popular girl in town and having all the expensive and new stuff.

I hear her cry herself to sleep every night. Jake can barely go to school everyday because of the bruises. He has had so many broken bones and trips to the hospital that they cant take him to the ER in town. Sherrif and handyman Brad couldnt let anyone find out about his crazed obsession. Jill wants the perfect life and if I have learned anything she's trying to fit Brad to that perfect image. She wants to be loved, but he's not that guy.

He has this look in his eyes everytime he looks at her. Its like a worried, something eating away at him look. I dont understand how a beautiful girl would waste her time and life on him. And why she would put her kid through that? I dont understand why they would become foster parents either. Oh wait... you get money... thats why!