*Chapter 13*

Something soft touches my lips. I feel like I'm in a dream but come to realize I'm not. I lay there acting to be asleep still. Processing through my head what could be touching my lips. It breaks away, I open my eyes.

"Kyler" I say with a smile.

Nothing that has happened in the past is in my mind. I feel like a bird flying through the sky. I'm so happy. He's setting on the side of my bed, with his arm on the other side of my body.

"You never texted me back, I got worried"

I have a million things running through my mind that I could say, but nothing comes out. I just smile.

"Macie, I need to let you know just how I feel. You can believe me or you can't, but if you dont I'll leave here today knowing I tried. You are the only girl for me. I think about you all the time you never leave my mind. You make me smile, laugh, and just over all the happiest person in the world. I've never cared this much about someone. I just beg you to believe me and if you do I promise I will not let you down. "

I can't say anything. I set up and grab him and just kiss him. We are both smiling through kissing. We brake away and he looks into my eyes.

"Macie, thank you so much"

When he woke me, to his gentle kiss it was only 6 in the morning so it's still dark. We lay cuddled in my bed. Neither of us saying anything just him holding me. I never want to leave.