**Chapter 16**

I wake up to someone beating on the door. I jump up and look out the little hole in the door. Its Kyler!!!!

I unlock the door, 

"Kyler what are you doing here, how did you find me? You have to leave"

Im so confused at this moment I have no clue how he found me or anything.

"Macie, I dont know why you would think i want to be with Jessica and not you, I thought we had straightened things out, you leaving is not making me happy I dont want her i want you, i stopped by your house to see if we could go out and found the note laying on your bed."

He reached in his pocket and handed me a note

Dear Kyler,

I have decided that leaving this town and getting far away would do me some good, I dont want to see you ever again, so please dont try and contact me or look for me. I have decided that you and Jessica need to be together and that I need to leave and get out of the way of your happiness.

                                                               Love, Macie 

As i read the note my jaw dropped in amazement to what Jessica had done. She had wrote that note to Kyler hoping when he found it he would go back to her, dang she really does hate me! I still have no clue how he found me, but at this moment i need to explain to him that i didnt write the note.

"Ky, listen. I didnt write this note. Jessica came by my house and told me to leave or she would ruin my life. She said you and her were back together and you was happy, And i was nothing but a charity case to you!"

He places his hand on the side of my cheak,

"Macie, no i never said anything like that, Jessica stopped by my house that morning and tried to get me to get back with her, i guess she got mad when i reused her and said i was happy with you. Im guessing after she left my house she came to yours. I love you macie!"

Then he kisses me.

Everything in that moment stops. It seems like we are the only ones in the world.

~~~~~

This is 6 years later, on there wedding day. 

"I do"

I hear the love of my life say.

Then he kisses me.

In that moment it feels like we are the only ones in the world.  

It takes me back to the day he came after me and when we kissed i knew i would spend the rest of my life with him.

Its been 7 years since i met Ky and my life will never be the same. Our love for each other gets stronger everyday. He has gave me the best life and after all the foster homes and everything i went through its all worth it, because i get to spend the rest of my life with him.

THE END!